Why dont people just stay home when they are sick ? Second time sick this year...

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you feel better soon. In the future do what I do. Go out of your way to contact as many germs as possible! Don't wash your hands to much. Bout the only time I wash mine is when I crap on em! Don't use the germ wipes to sanitize everything..doing so, you are harming yourself more because your immune system is weakened. Its always worked for me, at least since I started not avoiding germs a long time ago. Prior to that I was getting colds often and flu's. Been sick once in the last 25 years. No colds no nudda.
Take care.

BC

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys...
I feel MUCH better this morn...
Unbelievably better...
I mean yesterday I thought I was dying... sheessssssssssssssh
I think my girl is getting it now...
She is laying on couch sniffling etc.
I am DEFINATELTY getting that germ-x stuff...
And maybe that Elderberry whatever...
Florida is RAMPANT with people sick right now.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 57 Friday and have never had the flu, chicken pox, measles or mumps and maybe a cold every 15 years or so. I am outside ALOT, wash hands often and avoid hospitals and clinics. I take 2000mg of ashwaganha and 2 aspirin daily and eat many friuts and veggies, I rarely eat red meat but eat lots of fish and chicken. My doctor says if my blood pressure does not go up soon hes going to investigate my background to see if I am lying about my age. 106/60. the only alcohol I drink is a glass of red wine 3 times a week.

Papalittle... 2 aspirin a say ?
Not sure that is good for your kidneys/liver.
But I am no doc.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raw Honey, Cinnamon, Ginger, Garlic and Lemon is really good for you.. I eat it every day.

I mix 1 heaping teaspoon of Cinnamon power with 1 1/2 teaspoon of raw Gallberry honey twice a day, eat garlic and ginger every day and lemon in my water and on my food.. I also eat bee pollen too.

http://www.thegoodfoodbully.com/2010/03/honey-lemon-ginger-cinnamon-garlicoh-my.html

Pomegranate is another super food that is exceptionally good for you. I eat a half a pomegranate every day.

https://www.drfuhrman.com/library/article19.aspx

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot of things that boost your immune system, you need to find what works best for you. Chicken soup with spices in it is scientifically proven to work, opens your breathing passages, etc. natural things like elderberry, blueberries, strawberries, dark chocolate, cinnamon, etc help.
If I come down with something I go for Echinacea take it three times a day for two days, lessens the severity, and length of the illness. There is also colloidal silver for infections and the like.
Build up your immune system.
As a kid I had double pneumonia age 4 and chicken pox and German measles at the same time at age 8. My lungs are scared, could never play a wind instrument but I could hold my breath.

As n adult I haven't had a bad cold in years.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, we eat a lot of soups including chicken, all our soups have lots of garlic and fresh ginger in it. Wife drinks ginger tea, I eat it...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm rather found of raw ginger,especially gratedi in a Dark and Stormy and so far,so good,no colds this Winter. No vampires either as I eat a lot of garlic.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
most likely --they do not have paid "sick days" to take off work --they need the cash and if they do not show up for work --they might not have a job --life is hard for the "working poor"....often its work sick --if you want to stay employed..

I too like ginger --in food as "candied ginger" as tea -- I like garlic --if my head gets stuffy --fisherman's friend cough drops -- boy their strong --but good.

Last edited:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most likely --they do not have paid "sick days" to take off work --they need the cash and if they do not show up for work --they might not have a job --life is hard for the "working poor"....often its work sick --if you want to stay employed..

I too like ginger --in food as "candied ginger" as tea -- I like garlic --if my head gets stuffy --fisherman's friend cough drops -- boy their strong --but good.
Fishermans friends cough drops are awesome :headbang: guaranteed to shift a blocked nose.

SS

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK SO >>>
I TRIED ALL OF YOUR REMEDIES ALL AT ONCE>>> AND JUST COMPLETED THE 25 1/2 MILE MARATHON AFTER THE TRIATHALON..
Ehhhh I have tried none yet but chicken soup and water and crackers...
I felt MUCH better yesterday than the day before...
And I feel even better today...
But I would NOT say I am above 70% normal yet.
Started feeling scratchy throat Sat night... now Wed... aaararrrrrg 4 days so far.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I posted was not an instant cure for illnesses, but rather a long term way of life for better health.... Must be working people who meet me can't believe my age....

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just joking around TH...
I know man. :)
I actually do eat "fairly" well :)

AND !!!
Part of new years res is to start some new "eating" "drinking" habits...
Like from now on... no more beer....
Just pure grain alcohol... straight no ice... don't want to hold too much water.
Eating... Will now only eat double cheeseburgers instead of triples... med fries instead of large...
AND I will stop filling my cooler with ice and soda from the refill station...
Exercise... will lift beer twice before taking a sip...
AND... take the long way to the fridge through living room.
hmmm yep that's it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread