Why I LOVE private property

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi everyone. Been a bit under the weather lately. Managed to get out to my spot this past Tues. the 17th for about 6 hrs. No silver, but I did snag a '30s buff, an '02 indian (only one inch deep!!), and a '65-'66 Chicago dog license (been finding a lot of these lately). Headed out to the 'burbs on Wed. to detect my parents house. I had previously hit their property with the Ace, but didn't find much. Now it was the E-Tracs turn 8-) . While I was there, my stepsis asked a few neighbors if I could detect their properties. She got the ok, so now I had three houses to do. YAY!!

Pulled a '20d merc from my parents, and found a couple of old pocket spills @ the next door neighbors, with one more silver and several wheats at the property across the street. I ended the day with 6 silvers and 18 wheats (both tie all time one day record highs for me).

Two day totals: 6 silvers (2 washingtons '36, '42; 2 mercs '20d, '45; 2 Roosies '48s, '64d), one indian ('02; crusty, but has a full liberty on the headband), two buffs ('30s, '35; not pictured as they're soaking in worcestershire sauce to get the red out) 22 wheats (not pictured; '20s-'50s), Italian telephone token (I might've dropped this as a kid; I can remember playing with 'em when we came back from trips to the old country), two animal licenses, train smashed cent (not pictured; no way to tell if it's a wheatie or a mem), fired bullet (not pictured). Clad totaled $8.76 (not pictured).

My stepsis has leads on two other properties in the 'burbs, one of which dates to 1883!! 8-) Hopefully, I'll be able to hit them next week. Pics below. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Picture 697.jpg
    Picture 697.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 698.jpg
    Picture 698.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 699.jpg
    Picture 699.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture 700.jpg
    Picture 700.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 227

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice stuff!!!! MR T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread