Why ish ( update )

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i always wanted to know why we speak English. The Italians speak Italian and there is no ish on the end of the word . The Spanish speak Spanish but the Russians speak Russian and again no ish on the end of the word. Dog gone Canada is next to us and they speak English but are called Canadians sometimes french Canadians and speak french not Frenchish. I hope I'm not wasting your time but the English language is weird. In closing why is awesome good and awefull bad? I mean if your full of awe isn't that better. :icon_scratch: UPDATE ish is appended to roots denoting names of nations or regions ;D Old English-isc, cognate with German and Dutch-isch, Latin-icus,isce and ice,Greek-ikos, Slavik- ic, ich. the next time you use ish be sure you know how to use it.I not so dumb now huh :tard:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Why ish

It would appear that AA HAS taken some advice...

It appears that its the 'toe-k' multiple dosage therapy~and it appears to be working!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

man you think too much! ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

aa battery said:
i always wanted to know why we speak English. The Italians speak Italian and there is no ish on the end of the word . The Spanish speak Spanish but the Russians speak Russian and again no ish on the end of the word. Dog gone Canada is next to us and they speak English but are called Canadians sometimes french Canadians and speak french not Frenchish. I hope I'm not wasting your time but the English language is weird. In closing why is awesome good and awefull bad? I mean if your full of awe isn't that better. :icon_scratch:

I think we should speak American
And I also think that whatever medication dosage you on on for your toe needs to be lowered
Thats just my oppionish

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Frank ~ It is also one of the most difficult languages to learn ... Too many words/phrases can mean the same thing...

~ Nick ~
very true Nick. You just confirmed why it so hard for some farm workers from Mexico to learn engl-ish. We are not all scholars and i am the 1st to admit my proper english is not up to par.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread