Why me?

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
So today was a bad day. I went from bank to bank today asking for halves got about 100$ in halves not one silver. I norm get one 40%. So I was driving and seen a bank I have yet gone to since they where new. I walked in and asked do you have any halves in today. The lady said yea we have about 300$ worth a guy just brought in about a hour ago. So I said I'll take them. She gets the box and brings them out and had 10 halves not rolled all where silver. I couldn't wait. Then she said can I have your account number. I told her I wasn't a member to the bank. So she said that I couldn't have the halves and to leave the property. What a crappy day

Upvote 0

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today was a bad day. I went from bank to bank today asking for halves got about 100$ in halves not one silver. I norm get one 40%. So I was driving and seen a bank I have yet gone to since they where new. I walked in and asked do you have any halves in today. The lady said yea we have about 300$ worth a guy just brought in about a hour ago. So I said I'll take them. She gets the box and brings them out and had 10 halves not rolled all where silver. I couldn't wait. Then she said can I have your account number. I told her I wasn't a member to the bank. So she said that I couldn't have the halves and to leave the property. What a crappy day
She saw the silver and wanted it for her self.

killian110

Dec 16, 2007
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Nice score! Glad you went back and got them before they got away. I went to 7 different banks yesterday, only found $43 in halves. No silver, but I did pick up 2 ikes. Very cool. First time I've seen a big dollar in the wild in years.

OP
OP
M

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
Nice score! Glad you went back and got them before they got away. I went to 7 different banks yesterday, only found $43 in halves. No silver, but I did pick up 2 ikes. Very cool. First time I've seen a big dollar in the wild in years.

Really? I see ikes all the time have about 300 of them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread