Why no videos on the Whites Coinmaster GT from Whites ??

Probably because production costs are more than the investment of the detector.

Just walk out back and show something on a vid during lunch break posy on you tube

The last time I was on the White's site they had a video that encompassed the Coinmaster and Prizm series. The Coinmaster GT and the Prizm 6T seem to be identical machines except for the color and price.

I have no idea why no video. But i run a page on facebook called coinmaster & coinmasterpro. And there are alot of people on there who own whites and the gt. So if u have any questions or just want to join a free fun page check it out.

That was a pretty nice video. Very thorough as are alk of his videos. But it moves pretty fast. I had to rewind a few times to catch what hr was saying. But the video actually gave me a good impression of the GT. I think it will be a great first machine for my lady pirate.

Bought one for my wife who knows nothing about detecting, she first tried it when we were visiting family in Mass, just before the snow.
The targets recovered where pennies, a small piece of a metal snap from clothing, and a one inch large cap screw. She used factory preset
for sensitivity and got impressive depth. 8 inches on the pennies, the snap rang sharp at 7 inches and the screw rang up at 10 inches, but
we had to dig further to at least 12 inches.

We are back in Panama and have not had time to try it in the mineralized soil. However heard from other users that it works great in
mineralized soil. The auto tracking is great and you can lock in your GB if desired. It operates at a frequency of 8khz it is a very easy
machine to use. Has features not found on other higher priced detectors, like a beach mode, phase lock, back light, and more.

I just got a prizm 6t yesterday and I love it. Was told it is identical to the 6t. I asked to be included in the facebook group. Thanks for the vid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back