Why the key was never sent (?), and other ramblings

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Okay now fellers, we're all Beale researchers here, let's try to get together on these things. No telling what might happen if we all put our heads together without bumping them.:laughing7:

F

Franklin

I have no more time to waste with Justintime. You posters can keep up with his short cracks and smart remarks but I have history to make.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry frank, I got out of hand. I know you know. Truth. Goodluck.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no more time to waste with Justintime. You posters can keep up with his short cracks and smart remarks but I have history to make.

"Gett'r Done!"
"Shake and bake!"
"Snooze you lose!"
"Life's too short!"
"Take command of your destiny!" :thumbsup:

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
With the direction of my research, there is hard fact evidence of a person in St Louis that this could be. This person is probably the same person that exchange the ore for jewels. My fellow researchers look at the banking industry in St louis and you may see this suspected person. My beleif is that this man has more to be revealed through history and very feew are looking at him.

Also look at banking and goverment in Philadelphia early 1800's. Theres one key figure that spurred on the revolt towards many european nations that effected the who world.

I want to thanks some of you specificly starting with Treasure 1822, Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel KGC, Justintime, and Kentucky Cache. You fellow researchers have lit a fire (for research) within me. As you know this topic spans most of the globe. But soon we may learn that there is more here with people not yet discussed that helped form this country after the last of the founding fathers passed on.

HH Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) And the "hard fact of evidence" is... ? (Looking at the skies... gonna STORM!)

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The key was never delivered, there was nothing to deliver. From St.Louis,the letter was sent to Morriss. Morriss had the key the whole time,letter told him instructions,wait ten years,remove lock,that was how to get the key.in the hands of a friend,In This Place endorsed not to be delivered until June,1832. Key+letters=treasure, justsayn..read carefully th letters.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
How could the key be delivered 1832,&be In this place, where is this place.and sealed,lol

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This place is where TJB wrote the letter from St. Louis, Mo.

Correct, but the letter is not the key. Just info to where the key was,and how to use it,ect..

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In This Place,sealed,were the box left in his charge.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol,Franklin,
The paragraph starts (Regarding the BOX, I left in you charge. The whole paragraph should,refer to the box. How can it be sealed,in St.Louis,justsayn..kg

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not confused,your not seeing,your influenced by others. Power of suggestion,lol, its easy to misunderstand,but you misunderstand nothing,so carry on. Read,carefully,,having the key, I know more,about what the letters mean, than you can imagine,Only when you put every thing, people say,to the side,step outside the box can you see. I fell victim in the beginning, and now I know..justsayn

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats how the Story goes, thats right. With regard to the box left in your charge,paragraph, From the St. Louis letter. instructions concerning it. What is it, the box. Its loss might be irreparable, it=box, It also contains,it=the,box,please preserve carefully the Box,the Box,you will open It,it=box, then comes key specs, such a key I,left in,the hands of a friend in this place,were is this place,lol,Sealed,what it just said, sealed in st Louis,lol,not to be delivered till 1832,when the box gets opened. Particular in instructions I remain as ever. From St. Louis,and impress upon you its,Its importance still more forcibly,were does it say the key is in St.Louis , the next paragraph,speaks of the key. Would reach you in time, and will merely to state the contents. The reach you in time is that were everyone gets the St. Louis claim, was the letter sent from st.lu, sent before the box opened,or after. Cause the letter from St.lu,says don't open box for ten yrs, why is the letter in the box,that hasn't been opened yet,speak of the letter he wrote. Its confusing,I know, easy to misunderstand. The sent letter explains how to usethe key,and were it is. But, if you choose,to believe the key in st lu, thing thats cool,free country.:thumbsup:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In conclusion,My Dear Friend, many,times does he say friend,referring to morriss. The key, in the hands of a friend,muli meaning,Lol..justsayn...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
From St. Louis, And Impress, without the letter from St. Louis the key would be unreadable. I got the exact location,and,never even used the codes,merely the contents. Codes keep idle. justsayn...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Cyphers 1&3,idlers. Cypher two, is more than contents, helpful,indeed. The key,the letters,cypher two which I,didn't cypher. I used the disscriptive info,to better understand key. Lol..merely states the content, lets you,know the key,is some type of DoI ,with exact location. Wow. Can't miss word nothing,lol..

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I trust, my dear friend Morriss,that we may meet many times in the future,but if the Fates Forbid,with my Last Communication I would assure you of the entire respect and confidence of Your Friend, TJB. The last communication, communication is the letter from St. Louis. right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread