Why the key was never sent (?), and other ramblings

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Rambling Lol..sorry Frank if your haven problems. Not Proven,showen. New Development,lol.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
To under understand key, have to put all old stuff,to the side,open your mind. C the key was discovered before I,knew about Beale, kinda working backwards. Instead of,knowing Beale,searching for key. Lol. Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Why was the letter last communication,and dated after the letter that states it.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Then the letter from St.Louis was already wrote when the Jan. Letter was locked in box. Why.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The May 9, 1822 letter........it doesn't actually claim to have been written in St. Louis, MO. In fact, there is never any mention of MO at all, only, "St. Louis". Oddly, at the time, the settlements at Galveston Bay were sometimes referred to as, "St. Louis". Yes, I know that this would imply a very foolish, yet somewhat possible, French connexion if this was in fact the "st. Louis" the author of the letter had been so unexacting in referencing. :laughing7: Hey, just tossing some more meat into the stew.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a letter head. Once again, ...it doesn't actually claim to have been written in St. Louis, MO. In fact, there is never any mention of MO at all, only, "St. Louis". Was it written in St. Louis, MO.? Could have been and it appears it was, but there is no claim to that effect. Like I said, I was just tossing some more meat into the already boiling stew that has overtaken every post and thread relating to the Beale mystery. :laughing7: And on the cover of the pamphlet it is presented "Beale", not Beall. Hey, did you know there was a newly established French backed Bank in St. Louis, MO. while "Beale" was said to have been there? Oddly, it quickly dissolved and changed hands just prior to the French being expelled from the Texas region.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would the letter,thats lock in,a box. Be referring to the last communication, thay hasn't been wrote yet. The letter From St. Louis was prewritten. It being delivered before box opening,confusses. why..How can the key be sealed in St lu.lol

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Its easy to take info and make it work. Like preachers do with the bible. Its a cover story, is a copout, tring to make money of somethong you don't know,or have. Justsayn

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets see it then. Prove it,Franklin

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of this weeding through different aspects of the codes, the box, the lock etc etc is useless because the codes are all made up as a story to cancel the real treasure buried in another location during and after the Civil War.

For obvious reasons, these C1 cipher clear text segments have been edited and rearranged from their original order as they appear in C1.

“………. across sand to rivers to French Nationals ……….”

“………. in records from me the faster he received one to return men to ………. for more of loan money we owe ……...”

“__________ let me pursue one to do trust. ………. re-ran it in a ………. sunburnt under a tent traveling from here. _______ oversees treasury we had not kept the cause with.”

“The vault is in Bedford County, ………., about four miles from …………”

“……… the revenues I tended when cause……..”

“………… our creeks full of granite that three hundred soldiers ………”

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You will hear about it soon Justintime for you to go silent.

Lol, just cause you got some names to sling, don't mean you know. Y soon. Havn a hard time getting permission.Lol.. What do you think The Beale story was covering up. Very real, The New Beale Story is better than yours. Hehehehe.Lol..

treasuretruth

Nov 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From St. Louis, And Impress, without the letter from St. Louis the key would be unreadable. I got the exact location,and,never even used the codes,merely the contents. Codes keep idle. justsayn...

Please explain what you mean by that you found the location with the contents and not the codes. Thanks!

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
According to the BP Morriss had the box, when he receives a letter From TJB, from St.Louis, which States the context of the letter has enlightenment instructions, mainly regarding the Box , and Key info. When the Key is being discussed, were it says sealed in this place. Were is this place. How is the key supposed to be endorsed, signed? your friend TJB ,my dear friend Morrissn, addressed to yourself, morriss is the key keeper. With exact location, a map. The Key to the Key letter, that was the key from St Louis. The key was sealed in the box, that could be endorsed and signed. The contents of letters, little of c2, the DOI-key, all that I use. Thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
According to the BP Morriss had the box, when he receives a letter From TJB, from St.Louis, which States the context of the letter has enlightenment instructions, mainly regarding the Box , and Key info. When the Key is being discussed, were it says sealed in this place. Were is this place. How is the key supposed to be endorsed, signed? your friend TJB ,my dear friend Morrissn, addressed to yourself, morriss is the key keeper. With exact location, a map. The Key to the Key letter, that was the key from St Louis. The key was sealed in the box, that could be endorsed and signed. The contents of letters, little of c2, the DOI-key, all that I use. Thanks Justintime

???

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2014-11-21-18-23-20_1.jpg he wasn't just guarding unintelligible papers. In this place ,Sealed. Were would it be sealed, in this place?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread