Why were the Peraltas and crew massacred?

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill, a Spanish dip needle ? hmmm, so they 'DO' work. :laughing7:

578879.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, I always believd that the dip needles were trigered by the magnetic fields fourd in Iron rich materiels, which are often found in rich veins, I.E. that esentiallythey wer magnetic compasses with their pivots arranged so that they would work nicely on their side Modern dip needles are always aligned with mag north while traversing .

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, I always believd that the dip needles were trigered by the magnetic fields fourd in Iron rich materiels, which are often found in rich veins, I.E. that esentiallythey wer magnetic compasses with their pivots arranged so that they would work nicely on their side Modern dip needles are always aligned with mag north while traversing .
Amigo:coffee2:Except when someone with hairy paws is holding it during a full moon???NP:cat:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So True Tramp, so True.

But, what you may not know is the dip needle will push up then dip down when traveling over an iron or a magnetic deposit.
And, a dip needle will dip down then push up when moving over a non magnetic deposit like gold or silver. Just like a VLF machine works!

So those old timers of the Spanish type knew this and since no electrical lines were around back then it probably worked like a charm!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
morning Bill, you can always try Dowsng. It actually works, but most dowsers can't.

Dowsing? I knew a guy that was blessed by a dowser and instantly had the power of dowsing just from his touch! Oh course he couldn't find an aircraft carrier with it if you put him on the thing but he thought he was God anyway.

He went around the country telling people they had gold and treasures measuring 50 miles wide and a hundred miles long under their property. Some of them actually believed him and rented huge excavators digging holes the size of a small lakes.

Funny thing was he plagiarizing my Treasure Hunting findings which never set well with me. But, I let him do it because I knew he didn't have everything I know. I only talked to him for 5 minutes it takes at least ten for all my knowledge to be gleamed!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So do loser's it's their MO. If Travis was a winner he would've found the Treasure or Gold MIne. All he found were suckers willing to believe his fabricated maps. Eldo is one of Travis's 58 year suckers. Like the rest of us we believed initially in the Stone Maps so he suckered us to. Most of us got over it and discounted the Maps when they made no sense at all. Some still believe they are truly real. Travis as a winner? Hardly...
There's no amount of explanation that'll dig Travis out of the liar's hole he buried himself in. At this point someone would have too show us the money. If Travis had original maps in his possesion he squandered his creds long ago and never proved he was worthy of being a Treasure Finder. IMHO

Suckers Come In All Shapes And Sizes.....

These Mines were #'d 5, 6, and 7 for the count of their mine shaft openings.....
Number5CluseUpGroundScrapes.jpg DiamondBack.jpg Lost Dutchman Mine overlay.jpg

Bill your challenge has been accepted....not much of a battle when I show proof and you show off your opinion after the fact.....lol...

The best way to get everyone to stop looking for something is to tell everyone its a "fake" ,,,,,, you guys are funny

This set of stones was crafted in a time when there was another more sinister operation going on in the Valley..... and it was MUY PELIGROSA........the Peralta Land Grab and the Mining Party of 30 men spoken about in the Beale Papers....

The heat must be getting to you guys there.....

OP
OP
N

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo,
Correct me if I'm wrong. But if the story is true, doesn't the Beale Papers say that Beale and his men went into Colorado not Arizona, and that all of the men made it back East safely.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So True Tramp, so True.

But, what you may not know is the dip needle will push up then dip down when traveling over an iron or a magnetic deposit.
And, a dip needle will dip down then push up when moving over a non magnetic deposit like gold or silver. Just like a VLF machine works!

So those old timers of the Spanish type knew this and since no electrical lines were around back then it probably worked like a charm!

I just looked up dip needle as I have never heard of it. looks like an inclinometer. But it will only detect magnetic material?
isn't it going to try to point north?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I just looked up dip needle as I have never heard of it. looks like an inclinometer. But it will only detect magnetic material?

i have a couple of them...basically a compass turned sideways mounted on a pole...

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
& the earths magnetism doesn't effect it?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope....they all returned to mine after 2 deposits were made in VA, and were massacred....by their own men, when their ringleader was being investigated.

Colorado was the cover story, but the numbers said 250 to 300 miles from Santa Fe.

The measurements to the Supes is 300 miles exactly

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story is a cover story....the names were changed and the information in the beale....it eas crafted to hide key info to locate the mines and their shares.....

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread seems to be sliding into the rubber room, Fiction posted as Facts. Facts blurred by way out there. And sprinkled with Truth Nuggets

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
& the earths magnetism doesn't effect it?

supposedly the way they work....you walk along with it at your side..an inch or so above the ground...if the needle dips down...its ferrous metal (iron)...if it dips up..then its non ferrous (gold ,silver, copper..etc)

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Carrol, It's the earths magnetism that creates the pull or push of the dip needle which is a huge ships compass itself turned sideways so it doesn't try and point north because it can't. You do have to hold another compass in your hand though and use the dip needle sideways pointing magnetic north so it lines up with the Earths Gravity Magnetic lines. Simple yet sort of complex in how you run your grid patterns for "Dipping".

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
az dave, dips up ? Oro has one, ask him if one is ever pushed up. :tongue3:

Bill, you simply make your passes E / W

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions