OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gald the issue is fixed for now ,, i thought it ilegal to rase rent fer routine maint ??? that would be like my land lord rasing rnt for replacing furnace after the flood cost 3500 bucks

yes, for now. It was much quieter today, hardly saw anyone, did see the dealer who was on tv, HELLO! They are looking for you now, should you REALLY be in this neighborhood??? Anyway, we are keeping on top of it, it can't get like that again, the lady who lives next to us got her first good night's sleep in 2 months, because of the noise and fighting and everything else, we are tired of it, and so are other people, now that the news was here, other neighbors are now calling in to report the same stuff they have been seeing, RIGHT ON!!!! :) Red

S

stefen

Being a slum lord is a great experience...

Rented my parents home after they passed away...

Lets see...one SOB overhauled his Harley in the front room and gunked the engine parts in the washroom sink...

Another grew maryjuana between the rose bushes...stating that they were volunteers from the previous tenants (my mother)
I noted that I wanted cuttings being that the grass was a new species that created its own watering basin...

Yep. Can't wait to get back into being a slum lord again...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread