Wi. Storms bring more wheats!

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Hey all, I been M.I.A. for a little while but got back at it tonight, decided to hit my yard again. We have been getting ALOT of rain here, the dirt is extremely sticky and is actually making things easier. Anyhow I went through a small area in the front yard for about an hour or so, an area I have been through twice!! My machine was going nuts! The rain musta done something right I guess. I came up with 7 more wheats. I now have 45 wheats from my yard!! 4 of the wheats I found tonight came out very clean, I found them in the same hole just tucked under the sidewalk. You can see how clean they came out, I dont know if the sidwalk had anything to do with there condition?? Then about 2 feet from there I found all 3 quarters within 5 inches apart all about the same depth. Other misc pennies and the major....whats it! Looks lioke a tool of some sort but who knows!?!? I cant wait to get up tomorrow and hit the yard again!!! Oh ya one more thing, I know a bit about guns and ammo , even own a 30-30, but never seen a 30-30 win. "super speed". Has anyone heard of a super speed??

Attachments

• More wheats.jpg
    More wheats.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 235
  • super speed.jpg
    super speed.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 238
  • what the.jpg
    what the.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Mystro...Nice digs!? I'm always amazed at what I don't know, but aren't those 65 quarters supposed to be silver?? Never mind, just looked it up. Missed it by one year...Twice..DOH!!! Keep diggin'~CO2 ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just gotta love your yard!!! You're so lucky it's all right outside the door!!!!

Great goin!

Nana ;)

S

SD MUDDOG

That yard of yours really seems to produce very well..Quite a collection... good job.. HH

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Alright, alright....I gotta hit my yard again too....... ;D

Nice finds....way to go back....nice call :)

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Great finds! With all that change lost in your yard, you'd think the previous people living there would be able to afford the thread to mend all those holes in their pockets! I guess lucky for you they didn't. LOL

vicki

Boston Baked Bean

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2005
Nice find, "Theres No Place Like Home" ;D that last picture looks like an old fashioned pair of scissors,you still see them around new sometimes, you squeeze them together to make them work, I think lol
BBB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread