Been awhile, but its a start

B

Barelyclad

Been awhile, but it's a start

Hi all,

First post, first finds in some time. Took out my old Compass (Don't Laugh) with its coil having only one good mounting ear. Grabbed my old headphones and taped up one side back together and we went out today! Didn't find but 6 memorials, two roosevelts, one large 1/2" flat washer, one approx. 30 cal. fired bullet and lots of trash. Reminds me of times past and I've got the bug again. I went to a well used recreational area that has a lot of cans, junk, etc. which I figure is a good spot to practice. Had loads of fun. Hope to start collecting for that new fangled, bells-and-whistles model and then the camera. I've got 26 cents to start with!! I have made some reasonable finds in the past although I figure I'll BARELY find any CLAD.

HH

Attachments

• Empty_Pocketstn_.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
Re: Been awhile, but it's a start

Im happy that you got out and are MDing again. I just started myself, but wish i had started years ago. It is a great hobby i think. Glad you shook the dust off of your machine. Brad

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Barley! Glad you could join us! Can't wait to see what all you find! ;)

Nana ;)

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina

Welcome back Barelyclad to the hobby, and these are great folks on this site. You will find enough to pay foe that new fangled machine in no time. Just dont tell your compass
hh
dave+bobbie

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe

Welcome and may the "bug" bite you hard........, it did me.... ;) :D

GJ & HH,

DugHoles