wife and I found a real winner

N

NWhunter

Hi,
Well we had thought the day was going very good? First hole we dug, out popped a nice fat gold bracelet ;D my heart was pounding! "Until" The wife pointed out it was mine and it fell off my wrist. DANG almost had my fisrt gold!

I have lived in the same town most of my life and when it comes to TH I remember where the good things were. Like the fairs and such, But I have this little park that is hidden at the end of a culdisac street and no signs to say it is there. I have been going there since I was a kid. Well the wife and I decided to give it a shot and all I can say is this is going to be a fun one! As far as I can tell nobody has ever TH here before. We were getting coins the first min we were there. now we only had a few min but we found a dime 2 pennies and a bunch of junk. I feel we will get our first silver from here. I hope ;D it is not real big but we will work it over very good.

The arsenal will be Me= Elite? The wife= Ace250

She seems to do well with her machine, but mine! Man that thing is pulling corners of catsup packets at 6-8"

Happy hunting

NWhunters.

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! Sounds like you have a very observant partner! ;D

Look forward to seeing what else ya'll find!

;)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NWhunter said:
Hi,
Well we had thought the day was going very good? First hole we dug, out popped a nice fat gold bracelet ;D my heart was pounding! "Until" The wife pointed out it was mine and it fell off my wrist. DANG almost had my fisrt gold!

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here. :D

Good luck with your hunts.

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Awww, I got such a chuckle from your post, thanks a bunch for sharing. Pay close attention to that little lady of yours, she'll teach you everything she knows about TH. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions