Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good for her! An IH is on my wish list of coins to find. Good on her for finding two as well as relics to boot.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Awesome! She's gonna find all the good stuff now you know..Everytime I get my wife to go she finds all the Goodies .Makes me Smile for a week. Good Luck on your next hunt. HH Jim T

OP
OP
Cross Potent

Cross Potent

Oct 20, 2014
Mid Atlantic / East coast
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Indians found on the freshly cut bean field way in the back. The door knob I found on the opposite edge of the larger corn field it butts up to(planted in wheat already so we cant hunt it :BangHead:) Dont know the age of knob but I think this field holds older stuff because I found a large tombac button (forgot to photo!). This site might date back 100 years earlier. The farmer doesnt waste time. He's now cutting the bean fields and planting wheat right behind the pickers. Hope all the farmers dont do this or we wont have much to hunt this year. >:(

Looks like I found a silver cap to a shaker of some sort.

CIMG4660.JPG CIMG4684.JPG CIMG4682.JPG CIMG4680.JPG CIMG4678.JPG CIMG4675.JPG CIMG4673.JPG CIMG4672.JPG CIMG4671.JPG CIMG4669.JPG CIMG4668.JPG CIMG4658.JPG CIMG4685.JPG

Looks like I found a silver cap to a shaker of some sort.

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thats AWESOME! Man I hope to start landing a few finds like those IH's!

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations and very nice finds for not detecting in 2 years! Just goes to show the XP Deus is an excellent detector for a beginner to an expert!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took my wife out for 1st time in 20 years and I set the deus up for her to use on a newly cut soybean field. She found 2 indian head pennies and various relics. She was pretty happy with the machine. Not bad for her 1st day out with it and her 1st trip in 2 decades.

:hello2:

That is AWESOME! She will be begging you to go now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread