Attachments

• photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    540.5 KB · Views: 225
  • photo(9).JPG
    photo(9).JPG
    507.9 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 12
Awsome buttons!!!! Any chance we can see the backs??

That U S button turned out good. What did the shank end up looking like?

Gorgeous buttons. I love them! Great job saving them

Wow, that's really neat! Samuel Adams and Paul Revere were just about ready to bury their time capsule when that button was in use. :thumbsup:

SWEET buttons! I've found some military buttons over the past 20 years, but those two are still on my list. BIG congrats!!

-Buck

Yup those are real beauties.... Both of them! Still very high on my list. Rev War and War of 1812 buttons. You guys found some beauties. Congrats and good job helping your boy out with the pics :thumbsup:

Fantastic finds thanks for sharing and congrats on the success.

gotta love them, really cool buttons, bet they looked good on the uniform back in the day

Great looking buttons thanks for the post up on both of them.

I have never seen either one of them before. Now I gotta add more to my wish list! Super cool, very old and great condition Big Congrats to both of you for a couple great saves!!!

WOW! Those buttons are so great and historical, I could never imagine finding any of them. Greats on those beauties, you are very lucky to find something that historical. You should go back there a lot, there was probably a small early battle fought there and the chance for more great relics. Again, Congrats on those incredible finds, you deserve them!:thumbsup:

Coinman123,

Sweet button finds, thanks for posting the pics! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back