Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT 2

It doesn't necessarily have to be a CTH...just another hunt to get together. ;) How bout something in between here and there? :D Wonder what Noodle or RR could come up with? Lousiana sounds like a good spot! ;D Or what about the rumor of ME and BB putting one on? ;D That'd give Burdie and Stoney and Evy the opportunity to hunt this year. ;)

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

ME and BB? Would it be a night hunt?College girls? Kidding aside,guys,I'll try and help anyway I can.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

warsawdaddy said:
ME and BB? Would it be a night hunt?College girls? Kidding aside,guys,I'll try and help anyway I can.

I wouldn't mind a night hunt at all WD. AS for the college girls I guess we would have to get BB to kidnap, er I mean invite a few along. ::) ;) :D ;D ;D :D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Closer to Noodle RR and Nana I would kinda like to see some different sights myself, but any where is great with me!

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

We don't have to have a CTH 2, like was said above, a chance to get together for some md'ing and fun. I'm sure Burdie and Stoney would love to partake rather than watch.
Well ME and BB, whadayasay?

Sniffer

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

I can tell you I will be there if you have another one. Can't speak for BB, all the voices in his head tell him what to do.

To be honest with all of you, Burdie knows that I have been trying to work something out but I cannot secure a site no matter how hard I try. I have been greeted with rude NOs all the way to one person telling me we could have a hunt with some CRAZY restrictions!!!! Like $5,000 site fee, $5 Million liability policy the owner gets to keep any and all finds they want.... stuff like that. Unless you plan one of these things you have NO idea all the work it takes to get one together. Burdie, Stan, Evy and the rest you are to be congratulated on the fantastic hunt you had.

If you have another one I will be there and that is a threat, er I mean promise!!

I would LOVE to have a hunt and treat everyone to a great time but this area has been hammered by a lot of detectorists and a LOT of them don't fill their holes, don't ask permission and a few have even broken fences and property to detect! So it is making it very hard to find a spot where a group hunt could be held. I haven't given up I am just trying hard to find a place that would be suitable. The only sites I have acess to know would have to be sites were a seeded hunt was held and I really don't want to seed a site if I don't have to!

gmsparky

Aug 14, 2007
metro detroit
Detector(s) used
dfx, m6, prizm III

i'm pretty new to MD'ing, but after reading and seeing how much fun everyone had last year at the CTH, my wife and would be interested in trying it. thanx

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

You KNOW I'm up for it! As several have said, it doesn't have to be a CTH, just gettin' together would be wonderful.

That said, part of May is already spoken for, but outside of that, I'm ready.

HH
Nan

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And what Ros didn't say was she and I may be planning something, maybe not ya'll just going to have to wait and see,maybe! ::) ;D

Evy :D

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

mental granny said:
And what Ros didn't say was she and I may be planning something, maybe not ya'll just going to have to wait and see,maybe! ::) ;D

Evy :D

Hunh? OH!

Oh, yeah, that's right. what Evy said ;D (warn me next time, willya? lol)

Nan :D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry about that Ros, but practice makes perfect, in my case-HaHa,

Sorry Stan I did not mean she and I were doin a hunt! No No!
Just a suprise!
;D
Ya just gotta wait!

Love and miss Ya all!

Evy

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

"...practice makes perfect..."

"Just a suprise!
Ya just gotta wait!"

Okkkkkkkk...........hmmmm....does it involve the two of you dancing on tables? Hmmmm? LOL ::) ::) ::) ::)

Warsawdaddy.........get your boots on! Whooopeeeeeee! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
----Mel

borninok

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Well, Mental Granny, maybe you could convince Warsawdaddy to wear his garter? ha/ha LOL :o :o :o
---Mel

borninok

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Hey guys/gals, I've been racking my brain on someplace to do something down here this year. Have discovered there are 10-15 Louisianians down here that want to find a place to do something, too. In my little village, there is an old school site and open fields with dubious homesites on them; that is all. I've put out feelers for some CW sites around the state (private), but nothing yet, but I have some friends with connections working on it.

I have 30 acres of fields surrounded by 60 acres of woods for folks to camp/cook/search/have fun in, with a 3-room cabin (mine) and greenhouse (everybody's) to play in. I would love to have everybody down here if I could find a decent place to hunt. I don't want to seed my fields; lots of work and not as much fun for MDers. Help me out here!

I'm willing if we can find a hunt site that's interesting! -Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

I can find small sites, which are interesting and good, but nothing huge. However, if I can find a few more in the vicinity, for day-trippers, we have plenty of room for campers to relax in and bed down; could probably handle as many as we can get together. Lots of camping room, but we'd have to spread out on the hunting sites. Understand? Have plenty of parking/camping/eating/partying area; just need some interesting hunting sites.

-Noodle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread