Not open for further replies.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ENDED!! Win a Pair of Gray Ghost Headphones!

Congratulations to Sharon, “Frankiefry,” from Michigan! You have won the Gray Ghost Headphones, and we hope they bring you Silver and Gold!
For those that did not win THIS TIME, take heart! Our next giveaway will be a Tesoro Metal Detector! Stay tuned for more info to come, and Thank You! – Terry Soloman

I love seeing all of the great finds here on the forum, and I really enjoy putting together metal detecting slideshows for my YouTube Channel. I want to use photographs of your spectacular finds in my next compilation.

If I choose your photograph for the video, I’ll tag it with your name and state, and put your name in the hat to win a new pair of Gray Ghost Headphones to show my appreciation!

Please email your photo to [email protected] and include your real name and/or forum name (however you want your photo to be tagged), telephone number (when you win the headphones I’ll call you for a shipping address), and the State/Country where you found the item in your photo.

You MUST include this statement in your email:

“I am the owner of this photograph, and I give Terry Soloman the one-time right to use it in a YouTube video slideshow on his YouTube Channel with proper accreditation.”

The drawing will be held on Arizona Statehood Day, February 14, 2013, and all photographs must be received by Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 10pm Eastern Standard Time to be eligible for the video and drawing. Thank You – and Good Luck!

Attachments

• GrayGhost 002.jpg
    GrayGhost 002.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just have to say WOW! Thank you all so much for the fantastic response so far. For those of you that have not yet entered the free drawing, please take part. I have added a Fisher F-Point Pinpointer to the prize pool, and I’ll create these slideshows through Feb.14[SUP]th[/SUP], so please send your best find photos in. Remember to include ALL of the required info - Please! Here is the first video. THANK YOU - and congratulations on your awesome finds, to all of the forum members featured in the video!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love seeing all of the great finds here on the forum, and I really enjoy putting together metal detecting slideshows for my YouTube Channel. I want to use photographs of your spectacular finds in my next compilation.

If I choose your photograph for the video, I’ll tag it with your name and state, and put your name in the hat to win a new pair of Gray Ghost Headphones to show my appreciation!

Please email your photo to [email protected] and include your real name and/or forum name (however you want your photo to be tagged), telephone number (when you win the headphones I’ll call you for a shipping address), and the State/Country where you found the item in your photo.

You MUST include this statement in your email:

“I am the owner of this photograph, and I give Terry Soloman the one-time right to use it in a YouTube video slideshow on his YouTube Channel with proper accreditation.”

The drawing will be held on Arizona Statehood Day, February 14, 2013, and all photographs must be received by Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013 at 10pm Eastern Standard Time to be eligible for the video and drawing. Thank You – and Good Luck!

If you have not entered the Free Drawing, there is still plenty of time to send your Finds Photographs in to me! PLESE be part of these fantastic compilations! Here are Two More!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CONGRATULATIONS to Preston Harris in New Mexico! Preston has Won the Fisher F-Point Pinpointer! Thank you for sending in your photos!

The rest of you nice folks have until Feb. 13th, to join our free giveaway for a pair of Gray Ghost Headphones, so PLEASE send your photos in!

http://www.Facebook.com/ArizonaGoldAdventures

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations to Sharon, “Frankiefry,” from Michigan! You have won the Gray Ghost Headphones, and we hope they bring you Silver and Gold!
For those that did not win THIS TIME, take heart! Our next giveaway will be a Tesoro Metal Detector! Stay tuned for more info to come, and Thank You! – Terry Soloman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread