Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a set of Sentry Model H0900 from amazon.com
For my Minelab Sovereign GT
So far,it has been very frustrating getting them to work - then it finally happened - and it sounded clear and good -but if you unplug anything and replug it - suddenly nothing. Stuffed around - and again suddenly, good signal. Next time = nothing.
Mike

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some TDK WR700 on the net that are the 2.4gHz variety that look nice you would need a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for them though but the transmitter looks real small. I heard to stay away from the bluetooth ones because of the lag. If anyone has any feedback for these please post it here.

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
My AIRHEADZ cost $400.00, but I think they're worth it, and no , I'm not rich, by any means

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have some 2.4gHz ones at radio shack they are auvio brand that replaced the old ones people were using, the old style they had people said worked great. These are not listed on the website but have them in the store, trying to get a part number from somebody for them now. I think I found the part number at another website as the guy hasn't got back to me yet its the auvio brand 33-283 these appear to be them as they are not listed on the website but some stores do have them, the one right down the road has them for $79.99 I think.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
wingmaster said:
They have some 2.4gHz ones at radio shack they are auvio brand that replaced the old ones people were using, the old style they had people said worked great. These are not listed on the website but have them in the store, trying to get a part number from somebody for them now. I think I found the part number at another website as the guy hasn't got back to me yet its the auvio brand 33-283 these appear to be them as they are not listed on the website but some stores do have them, the one right down the road has them for $79.99 I think.

i had the older radio shack behind the head models and then got the 33-283 model. the 33-283's are much nicer, goin wireless was the best thing i did. no delay, lightweight, transmitter is the size of a zippo and the transmitter holds a good charge, the headphones themselves run on 2 AAA batteries

Cajunme

Aug 25, 2004
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have put together a fm transmitter and a small radio with earbuds to try. i haven't used it yet. there may be a lag on sound or other issues i am not even aware of at this point. i hang the transmitter on the control box, hang the radio around my neck and let it ride in my shirt pocket. for the summer heat i am going to use the ear buds. has anyone else done this?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread