With the economy in a rut, I thought some people could benefit

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
This is not a welfare program as many would think.

I have never bought from them before, but I have the cash ready to place my order.

The people I do know that have ordered from them have said nothing but good about the price, quality, and quantity of food they purchased.

They do this once a month all over America and it does not matter if you are religious or not or what church a person may belong too.

http://www.greatfoodforall.com/

Let me know what you think of the menu, and prices.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Sniffer said:
I can't get it to load, I'll try later

It's not working for me right now either, must be a server problem, give it awhile.

If I get on after bit, I'll update.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Re: With the economy in a rut, I thought some people could benefit (link is working)

it's working now, and I've got a site not to far from me
Thx

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Re: With the economy in a rut, I thought some people could benefit (link is working)

That's great sniffer.

The place I'll be going is about the same distance as the grocery store, only difference is I wont spend as much.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Just ordered ours today.

Purchased the $30 dollar big box

The $20 dollar empty nester

The $15 dollar 10lb chicken tenders

The $18 dollar breakfast box

The $23 dollar Super Bowl box

So for $106 bucks we got what would aproximately cost us somewhere between $220 - $250 bucks.

I think thats a great savings.

I hope this can help others here.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a helpful place to save money, time of milling around the grocery store, and skip the long hassling lines, no fighting over parking spaces, hope it works out, good luck. Ben

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
thanks for posting nothing within 100 miles of me I'll check back later. siegfried schlagrule

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
WindHarvester said:
Just ordered ours today.

So for $106 bucks we got what would aproximately cost us somewhere between $220 - $250 bucks.

Thanks for the link, but keep us posted on what you actually receive. The listings don't say what you're getting, so enough food to feed a family of four for a week could be a ten pound bag of rice. How did you come up with the $220 - $250 cost on the food your getting? I couldn't find any details on what I'd be receiving if I purchased this from one of the locations closest to here.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
bigwater said:
WindHarvester said:
Just ordered ours today.

Thanks for the link, but keep us posted on what you actually receive. The listings don't say what you're getting, so enough food to feed a family of four for a week could be a ten pound bag of rice. How did you come up with the $220 - $250 cost on the food your getting? I couldn't find any details on what I'd be receiving if I purchased this from one of the locations closest to here.

If you go to the link I posted above, on the left hand side of their webpage they have a menu tab. As far as what I'm saving, I estimated it on what I usually spend at the local Krogers store on similar items.

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Sorry about that. The links for the providers in my general vicinity don't have listings that say what is in the individual packages. They just say "feeds a family of 4 for a week" or "feeds a senior for a month". I didn't look at your link closer than to look up a site close to me, so for that I am in error.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I've got 2 of the Angel food places within 20 miles of me. gonna check them out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread