✅ SOLVED World War II / Korean War Era Relics

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is some stuff from an old Army/Airforce firing range from the 1940s and 1950s. Does anyone recognize what any of this stuff is? I found all of this stuff in an area where the Army was training men to use the 20 mm anti-aircraft gun (cannon), as Ive found a fired 20 mm shell and several crushed ammo boxes that say they 20 mm on them. Could these have been the pins for securing a barrel cap or something? The little round metal thing says "Cannon" and has some numbers on it. And the little glass thing looks like an electrical insulator to me. Maybe from a radio or something. Ive found two of them. The one in the photo has a small "12" on the top and the other says "42" or "43" or something. Please let me know what you think. Thanks
DSC02392.jpg DSC02394.jpg DSC02396.jpg DSC02397.jpg

OP
OP
Old Pueblo

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe because I uploaded them, but I dont know. Computers arent exactly my thing.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Im not sure what you mean.

We cant see some of your pictures even if we clic on it. If we (myself and SkaBa) clic on it, it says invalid. It looks like this:
TN.jpg

But its not your fault as it happens to me sometimes too. Pictures disappear. I have reported this issue to Treasurenet years ago and the moderator suggested to re-post the pictures whenever this happens. They didnt seem to think disappearing attachments was a problem and i dont see anybody else complaining so I dont know what else to say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You dont need to re-post them because you said they are just like the others. So dont worry about it.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions