Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
World's worst driver

Yesterday I saw the worlds worst driver. Bet you can't guess where SHE was from. :laughing11:

I went to a swapmeet yesterday and I slowed down as I entered the three story parking structure because a car cut in front of me cross traffic. I can understand that, just another aggressive/rude driver, they are all over the place out here. I pulled in behind her and she made a wide left turn to go down the first row, got half way and stopped. She then backed up (glad I wasn't too close) and made the rest of her turn. Now if I was in a tight spot and had to do that I would be quick about it, not her even my horn didn't get her moving faster.

I could see the lot was full so I drove all the way around the structure and guess who pulls out right in front of me without looking. Yep, her again and she again had to make one back-up to finish a simple left turn. I could see ahead of me and just around the next corner was a spot I wanted.
Somehow she made the next left without backing up, a big wide slow turn. I followed behind her at a distance and then parked. I got out of my car and walked to the machine to pay the parking fee got back to my car and got out all the stuff I needed and started walking to the swapmeet.

This lady had driven down about 15 empty parking spots to park and she was still trying to park. I stopped to watch, at a safe distance of course. I looked around and 5 other people were doing the same thing from different parts of that that row. I felt like applauding when she finished parking but she would probably be completely oblivious to it.

S

stefen

Re: World's worst driver

Formerly a boat :thumbsup:

Nows lives in Westminster or Garden Grove

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions