Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over :(
got my balance & Staggered into the kitchen and made myself a Cup of Death Wish Coffee.
come over here & turned on my Computer.
By then my coffee was ready. so I stagger back out, Fill my cup,
and come back over here. and start drinking.
Now I make my Coffee Very strong. and as I'm drinking I'm thinking I'm going to have to Double up on the Grounds next time. tasting like water :(
I decide to go look in my Coffee Pot.
I never put any Grounds in :( :dontknow::BangHead: sitting here drinking Hot water :( I'll never wake up.

Real Pot should be Ready :coffee2:

Upvote 38

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good lord. I poured a huge travel mug full of my morning coffee, left the house this morning with my wife to head to town to do yard supply shopping...left my coffee at home on the table. Seriously?!

This thread has jinxed me.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I decided...
This post made me think...

Screw making coffee with water and such...

From now on...

I will snort lines of coffee grounds.

Or you could do this.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema

A doc. friend told me on the phone one night about people mixing drugs or whatever and putting them up their rear to get high........Well when I went net surfing to look up this insane fad, I ran across the above too! :laughing7::laughing7:

He also told me another Fad that is causing people illness's and ER visits.Mostly kids or teenagers. They are collecting number 2, mixing stuff with it,putting it in a container, setting it in the sun, letting it ferment, then huffing the toxic, dirty,disease filled, brew to get high. Tried to keep it as clean as possible description for the thread, may still cross the line a little...:laughing7:

Anyhow, you said snort and It reminded me of the conversation with him about crazy fads. :laughing7:

Just put the grounds up there! Don't even have to drink the stuff or make it!:laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or you could do this.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema

A doc. friend told me on the phone one night about people mixing drugs or whatever and putting them up their rear to get high........Well when I went net surfing to look up this insane fad, I ran across the above too! :laughing7::laughing7:

He also told me another Fad that is causing people illness's and ER visits.Mostly kids or teenagers. They are collecting number 2, mixing stuff with it,putting it in a container, setting it in the sun, letting it ferment, then huffing the toxic, dirty,disease filled, brew to get high. Tried to keep it as clean as possible description for the thread, may still cross the line a little...:laughing7:

Anyhow, you said snort and It reminded me of the conversation with him about crazy fads. :laughing7:

Just put the grounds up there! Don't even have to drink the stuff or make it!:laughing7:

One word...

Arrrg. (and yes it is a word according to my vocab)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twice in the same month I was on a coffee pot roll.

1. Most times I make the coffee before bedtime and hit the timer. Well I didn't awhile back. Got up, filled up pot with fresh water and started to pour into maker. Water went everywhere.... somebody else set pot up but didn't hit the timer switch. Had to move everything everywhere to clean up all the water.

2. Set pot set up night before and hit timer switch. All set to go! Heard the coffee maker making coffee on time next morning. Then heard the gurgling sounds when also done. And it went on and on and on. Finally got up to look. I didn't get the glass pot under the filter opening properly. COFFEE, WATER AND GROUNDS WERE EVERYWHERE! What a mess and it took forever to clean up all the grounds off the heater plate.

But Jeff... your not the only one to forget the grounds. My wife did it awhile back when she told me... "I already made up the pot, Brad". Next morning a pot of hot water only and a used empty filter....!

Ah yes. I have learned a shop vac cleans up thee "coffee pot malfunction" very well
I love the sound of a 5 Horsepower shop vac in the mornin'!:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah yes. I have learned a shop vac cleans up thee "coffee pot malfunction" very well
I love the sound of a 5 Horsepower shop vac in the mornin'!:laughing7:

Damn Viking if we don't think alike... The first thing I thought of also was getting the shop vac!!! But with 3 other folks sleeping......??? But the mess would have been gone real quick and probably done a better job. And I'd have my coffee much quicker.... Great minds think alike buddy.... Brad

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I get up at 3AM, somebody better be yelling FIRE.:laughing7: Marvin

Same here.... To each their own. But a 3 AM get up is not normal here either.

Probably why I can't catch ya out back alone with my dogs.... :laughing7: Well next time... wait till daybreak and we'll share a cup of coffee and a good breakfast. Golden horseshoe be damned!!!! (until later).

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over :(
got my balance & Staggered into the kitchen and made myself a Cup of Death Wish Coffee.
come over here & turned on my Computer.
By then my coffee was ready. so I stagger back out, Fill my cup,
and come back over here. and start drinking.
Now I make my Coffee Very strong. and as I'm drinking I'm thinking I'm going to have to Double up on the Grounds next time. tasting like water :(
I decide to go look in my Coffee Pot.
I never put any Grounds in :( :dontknow::BangHead: sitting here drinking Hot water :( I'll never wake up.

Real Pot should be Ready :coffee2:

Ha! The other day I forgot the filter and dumped my coffee grounds directly into the basket, which then led directly into the pot. I prefer my coffee less "chewy" :coffee2:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I decided...
This post made me think...

Screw making coffee with water and such...

From now on...

I will snort lines of coffee grounds.

Back in my army days, I used to save up the little packets of instant coffee from the MREs while we were in the field. After several days without sleep I would start dumping the packets straight into my mouth to help stay awake.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just polished off my last cup of coffee...

Need to sleep....

so I can wake up and drink more coffee.

(yes I am kidding).

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about coffee "dip"...

Nice big cheek of grounds,,,,

***Haaaaawwwwwwwk.... SPitooooiii***

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm... coffee mud mask whilst I sleep.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coffee2.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it wasn't for coffee...I wouldn't function most days!

...and I had i have done all of the above on the coffee pot malfunctions!

.....does anyone know how to turn off auto correct...it has become a major " mal f inction"...see what I me a n....!!!!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
facebook_choose_a_side_1.jpg

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***YAAAAAAaaaaaaWWWWWaaaaaWWWWWaaaaawwwwwwww n ***

Speaking of coffee...
Jeff pass the good shite.

Oh btw... Is it just me ... or have coffee maker cords gotten shorter and shorter over the years.

My new coffee maker's cord is about an inch or two shorter than my last one...
Which screws my coffee "setup" all up.

I still am not totally functional with new layout half asleep.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know. I kept telling my wife for years that I don't need a new coffee maker. she hated my old one, so she told my parents to get me a new for last Christmas. I have to say I love this thing. I can set it up to have the coffee ready when I get up each morning. No more game of "pull the pot and slide a cup under it while it's still pouring just so I can have my coffee NOW"

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know. I kept telling my wife for years that I don't need a new coffee maker. she hated my old one, so she told my parents to get me a new for last Christmas. I have to say I love this thing. I can set it up to have the coffee ready when I get up each morning. No more game of "pull the pot and slide a cup under it while it's still pouring just so I can have my coffee NOW"

for that to work you have to know what time your getting up :tongue3:

it still surprises me some people know what time they are going to get up each morning .
I may know what time I will wake. But that doesn't mean I'll get up.
& sometimes if I wake early I just get up then. it all depends on mood for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread