Status
Not open for further replies.

Silveraith

Banned
Dec 10, 2019
Where The Four Winds Blow
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps this has been hashed out before but here's the question : Would you ask permission from the government to dig with heavy equipment on a mining claim you legally own & pay fees & taxes on? I say hell no. As long as you are not doing something illegal like destroying creeks or ruining the environment why would you ask them for permission? If I had a claim I would do what I wanted on it & if anyone told me different I'd show them off the claim in no uncertain way. I'd tell them to mind their own business & leave me alone. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time with a spade shovel if I had the resources to run equipment unless I was just in it for a hobby which is fine. No disrespect to those that just want to have a little fun as a hobby but screw that as far as I'm concerned. I'd want to rip it up & have some real fun. Why would I crawl to the government begging them for permission to mine my claim? This is America. It could take a month or more to dig down to bedrock depending on your ground & you'd kill yourself doing it. I would get an excavator & be down there in 10 minutes. That's what will get you the gold.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Silveraith

Banned
Dec 10, 2019
Where The Four Winds Blow
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the offer. Does the claim have water? How about access? Past mining history? I plan to be digging somewhere, not sure just where yet, by no later than May 2020. I'm buying a large skid steer for loading that trommel & will probably rent a good size excavator. To qualify the 400 - 500 yds per day just a bit, that will be running days when pay is stacked & ready. I estimate running that yardage 4 days per week. The other 3 will be used for digging & hauling pay & gold processing. My wife will operate the trommel as I load. She can run any type equipment with the exception of a dozer. She's as tough as nails & I ain't kidding on that statement. If I can bring in an excavator for a test run I'll bring in a small trommel & we'll see what the numbers are. If you have gold, my wife & I will get it. That's a promise from me to you.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to sound condescending...and I'm sure you already know this, but the ground will dictate the necessary type of equipment and the achievable production rate. Water availability is also kind of an important factor.

I would entertain the idea that you are getting a kick out of riling people up with all this hypothetical stuff.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your mocking and talking down members ends now. I have already addressed this earlier. You also cannot encourage members to break or ignore laws.

Kind of like the difference between someone who drives a locomotive & kids who have an ho train set up in their room if you get the comparison. Doesn't matter to me but the kids want to ride in the big engine with a man. LOL, some things just make me laugh so hard it hurts.

Also threats will not be tolerated either.

PM me & we'll exchange addresses to discuss your comment man to man.

On your return if you decide to return please read our rules and post by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions