Would you still CRH if ????

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that NOBODY won the $900 million Power Ball lottery, and that by next Wednesday it is expected to be at least in excess of $1-billion, would you still CRH? What would you do?
For me, it would be fun to CRH, but I would have Brinks/Garda/Loomis deliver directly to my mansions back door, so I can have my helper Donald Trump receive & date check each coin, then have them ready for the next bi-weekly shipment being returned back to the coin vendors. Yah, right, just kidding. But I can dream like everyone else. But yes, it would make CRH have a different flare on what to do with SILVER.

Upvote 0

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few times a year I would get like 25k worth in one shot and search but that's it. Maybe even just twice a year for fun. I would be to busy fishing and playing with my gun collection on my 5000 acre property. Probably get some special licenses like explosives and such. If you have the property and proper storage it's not that hard. So coin hunting would be on the back burner for sure.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably just buy the whole coin shop. Pick out what you want to keep and go buy another one. Make going to the rolls way fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread