Wow it was a button weekend

williedigit

Oct 24, 2015
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a total of 10 buttons from 1812 to civil war found 3 NC Sunburst,2 Block A , 1-I Button , 2 General Service buttons , 1 Artillery Crops cuff War of 1812 , And 1 flat tomback ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506305396.859004.jpg 1 General service and the Tom back are being treated and are not in the picture

Upvote 22

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks to all who voted banner never realized that finding 6 to 10 in one field and 1 weekend was a big thing being that everyone in the upper state I thought found them like all the time!

Usually only a long time ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Had to see the original post.
AWESOME!!!

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found between an early 1800 homesite and a barn per the land owners kin folks from way back and I must also say George Washington past thru so I am looking forward to some day to find a GW button like finding a needle in the hay field
Could have been soldiers camped beside the 1800's home long long ago to lose so many buttons. There has to be more there too! That's cool that George passed through nearby. A GW is like a needle in a hay field and I was fortunate enough to dig one and I NEVER thought I would find one of those in Southwest Virginia. So if I GW could pop up here, it could just as easily there too.

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome bunch of buttons!!! Old military buttons are my favorite things to dig. Big congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread