wow

jemsdca

Apr 13, 2007
When I started coin roll hunting I never would have thought that it would buy me a machine like this, well come to think of it I never would have thought I would have wanted one. But nonetheless I went out and got myself a nice very fast, very accurate coin counter, all paid for with silver proceeds. This will speed up my hunting much more, now that I have a counter my banks said I don’t need to roll the coin anymore, witch is as you all know a time consuming thing to do. Well I thought you guys/girls may appreciate this fine machine more then my wife, let me know what you all think about it.

Attachments

• DSCN1320.jpg
    DSCN1320.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN1321.jpg
    DSCN1321.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Looks cool, Does it drop out the silver or anything like that and how much was it?

AgCollector

Greenie
Mar 14, 2007
jemsdca said:
When I started coin roll hunting I never would have thought that it would buy me a machine like this, well come to think of it I never would have thought I would have wanted one. But nonetheless I went out and got myself a nice very fast, very accurate coin counter, all paid for with silver proceeds. This will speed up my hunting much more, now that I have a counter my banks said I don’t need to roll the coin anymore, witch is as you all know a time consuming thing to do. Well I thought you guys/girls may appreciate this fine machine more then my wife, let me know what you all think about it.

You must have gotten that one on the San Diego Craigslist- lucky! How well does it work?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread