WTB MUSKETBALLS, GRAPESHOT, CANNON BALLS. ETC

baronvoncatania

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2013
Woburn, massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helo members

I hope this is okay, I checked rules and didn't see anything against looking to buy said items. I would love to have a few musketballs, grape, or cannister shot that would be appropriate on a 17th, or 18th century pirate, or armed vessel. Nothing of great value, just small items like that.

Is there anyone out there that would have these that they would like to sell?

Thanks jim catania

If you read my posting here under shipwreck items found in a storage auction, you can see photos of what I have. I am getting it ready to put on eBay in smaller lots as suggested, but am definitely interested in selling. Did I speak with you via e-mail? I had asked $50 for 6 musket balls/cannon shot + 6 rifle flints or $75 for the last two, plus the small corner that fell of the canister & a 3" grape shot.
My e-mail is [email protected] if you are interested.
They would probally mail for about $5 with buying a box & adding a tracking number for both our protection & comfort.
If you don't agree with my offer - good luck!
(I'm a vintage toy guy myself & can store them anywhere when I find them. But, now with our dining table covered with this latest (dusty) find that I'm afraid to move too much in case of breaking something; my girlfrind wants me to sell it & give her back her table!

Hi Jim...

I have what you are looking for if you are still looking... My Musketballs, Grape Shot, and Cannonballs are all from the 1715 Fleet and are accompanied by Certificates of Authenticity. Send me a PM here and provide me with a way to contact you and we can go from there...

Best... Phipsfolly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back