WTB: Periscope Pinpointer Metal Detector Ott Technologies

rlaser2002

Dec 6, 2009
OP
OP
rlaser2002

rlaser2002

Dec 6, 2009
I'm still looking. I would like one, but I don't need one! What I mean is that I am looking for one at a reasonable price! Not $50 less then you paid for it 6 years ago. I am not collecting it for my collection. I read a few articles about and would like to try it.

Thanks for your time!

Ron S :hello2:

coil.soiler.rich

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
I've been watching used sales of Periscopes closely on these treasure hunting forums and ebay for many years. Only a few trade hands each year, total, as they are scarce and getting scarcer. Usually condition is quite good but sometimes not all the original little extras are included like the video or practice fixture. I've seen them go for between $400 and $750. Original price new was $550. They are out there but it can take some patience for sure.

bucknbrenda

Feb 17, 2013
ROSE CITY, MI
Detector(s) used
PERISCOPE and
GARRETT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the periscope from OTT technologies LLC. It was given to me after my father passed away 4 yrs ago. I could not figure out how to operate it so I searched down the original manufacturer. Actually...I was able to talk to the man that invented and manufactured them. He sent me the VHS and instruction manual and explained that he went out of business because it cost him too much for all the componants and to make them and people did not want to spend the money he was aking for them. I love mine!! If I ever decide to sell...I will let you know.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a used Periscope Pinpointer Metal Detector by Ott Technologies. I am not sure but think they are no longer made. So if you have one sitting in a closet somewhere and what to sell it let me know. I am looking for on in good shape. I would also ones that aren't working for parts.

thanks for your time.

Ron S :headbang:

Well, I think you will call me "cousin" after what I say next...........

A close friend of mine has a brand new one, and he hasn't listed it anywhere yet.

There is a detector he wants to buy and he is willing to let the brand new unit go and hold on to
a second unit he has used for years.

Do you want me to give him a shout out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread