Cochetopa

May 2, 2009
Galt's Gulch, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi, Troy,

I have an Anderson L-rod. It's the one shown at the center-top of the booklet's cover page in the image that I attached with this posting. It can also be disassembled and threaded into a flexible, coil spring with a handle that came with the unit, thereby turning the tool into a pendulum. The L-rod is front-heavy and unpleasant to use.

IMHO, any of the sleeved L-rods available at the American Society of Dowsers (on-line) bookstore would be a preferred acquisition. (I am not a member of that organization, but am merely showing one example of a source for useful equipment at reasonable prices.) My experience has been it's the person holding the tool, not the tool itself, that matters most.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
C

Attachments

• book.JPG
    book.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 494
  • book.JPG
    book.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 347

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My experience has been it's the person holding the tool, not the tool itself, that matters most.

Hey Troy,
Cochetopa is correct. The main differences between the home made dowsing tool and the manufactured tool in my opinion is that the manufactured tool materials are of a higher standard and better quality than the brass rods you can buy at a hardware store.
In my opinion, you can compare it to the difference in performance between a Radio shack metal detector and a Whites/Tesoro/Fisher/Garrett metal detector, or the difference in comfort you would experience driving across the country in a Ford Pinto vs. a Cadillac. They all work ok and you will eventually get there. I own both kinds of dowsing tools, home made and manufactured and love the portability/performance of the manufactured tools, but all the tools I own serve different applications for the various dowsing tasks I encounter. Sometimes my own tools work better than the manufactured ones and sometimes it's the other way around. Kellyco sells the Anderson line and I feel that you would like the basic UAR system. After so many days you can return it for a refund minus a small restocking fee if you are not happy with the package. There are other manufacturers of dowsing tools, Fred Stewart is one that comes to mind that makes quality equipment and if you put a search in for "dowsing pendulums", many sites will show up offering various dowsing tools. One last thought is that if you buy used dowsing tools they will be a little sluggish until your personal "essence" becomes incorporated into them. Once the tools are in harmony with you and performing well, never let another person touch them or handle them or you will be back to square one again attempting to program the tools to your "essence".
Hope this helps,
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread