All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 136
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Get the crust off with a hammer and beat the heck out of it while doing it.
NO NOT REALLY. PUT THAT THING DOWN AND CALL SOMEOME WHO WORKS ON THEM. I don't see a drill holet in the bottom so it may still be live.

Upvote 0
Yes, it is not in my possession anymore. I called the local bomb squad and they took care of it. But any ideas on what it is? Haha

Upvote 0
Hard to tell from all the crust. The fuze looks familiar but I'm not at home so someome else may be able to help

Upvote 0
Yes, it is not in my possession anymore. I called the local bomb squad and they took care of it. But any ideas on what it is? Haha

Yes, I can almost see the revised post now:

"Hey yall I need help identifying this gr....." BOOM!

Upvote 0
You detectorists in Eastern Europe always amaze me with the size of your kahonas. I can't believe the munitions ya'll (yes, I'm a Southerner!) dig up.

Upvote 0
I found a land mine with my foot one time. I didn't even need a detector! Just kidding.(No disrespect to the veterans out there.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
None taken, but for real guys stop messing with UXO before it kills you or your family members when you think it's cool and bring it home. In my career I've done 2 post blast investigations for this stuff and it's never the collector that gets killed... call EOD we love the work

Upvote 0
I have seen a lot of people posting bombs they are detecting recently. I hope I don't find one :laughing7:. A cool find, just a little too dangerous to keep in your collection.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back