WWl Era Collar Decorations... Mexican Revolution Guard Camp

krednosreg45

Oct 31, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been detecting a lesser known WWl camp down here on the border.... Happy with today's finds... 👍

IMG_20180116_174104.jpg
IMG_20180116_174113.jpg

Upvote 13
I though you might been to Columbus, new Mexico, us army was station there in ww1, and chasing poncho villa

I though you might been to Columbus, new Mexico, us army was station there in ww1, and chasing poncho villa

Oh I gotcha, no southern Arizona not far from Bisbee... Troops were stationed all over the border here as well.

Oh ok, I have found cool collar buttons too

Once again, you have found some incredible stuff! Very jealous over here! Congratulations!

I would fall over if I found one of those, with the "US" on it, from one of the old campsites. Definitely a happy day!

I would fall over if I found one of those, with the "US" on it, from one of the old campsites. Definitely a happy day!

Thanks Old Pueblo! Yeah I was a pretty good day out there finding those, I was pretty excited to say the least.

Very nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

I love WWI. Military relics. Been blessed with hunting a sight in my area where I have recovered some excellent finds from that period. You have a sweet pair of solid brass relics there mate. Well done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back