XP DEUS and why. Also best deal.

ggolds5

Greenie
Jun 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just traded in my Whites V3I for an XP Deus. I just thought I would post a few reasons why I picked this detector and then why I bought it where I bought it. First, I loved the V3I. I just didn't love the weight of it. Also, It isn't exactly inconspicuous. The XP can fit in a backpack which you can order as an accessory for $45 from the dealer. Other then that I loved the V3I. I just wanted light and quick and easy breakdown and carry. The XP has great depth, compact, and very very easy to use. Easier then any other detector I've played with but I am fairly new to this after all. Although the coil and shaft are water proof, the headbox is not. HOWEVER, the headbox can be put in your shirt or on your belt, OR at home and just use the headphones instead which are also a total unit in and of itself. OR, purchase the waterproof headbox box which sells on Amazon for cell phones etc. and it fits and works great and then is totally waterproof. Anyway, I just wanted to mention how cool this detector is. If anyone wants to know more about it then contact me. You can choose from 9 programs that are already developed and then you can EASILY tweak those. This is seriously easy to use I mean it. I couldn't afford to keep the V3I and get an XP so I called about 16 dealers and couldn't find one that would give me a good trade price plus a good price on the Deus. I almost gave up and then found Treasure Mountain Detectors in TN. I wanted to buy locally from my dealer in CT but he didn't sell XP. I also looked into the Minelab CTX 3030. Great detector but again, not light and big and obvious. I got an amazing price on the trade and the XP combination and Can't thank Ed at Treasure Mountain enough for making this happen. Best price on my Whites trade anywhere. He also threw in accessories. Just wanted to mention that since it took so long to track down a dealer that made this deal happen which wasn't easy. Good luck hunting and if you like what you read about with the XP don't hesitate it really is an amazing machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions