ironarmknives

Nov 13, 2013
San Diego CA.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS ,whites v3i, excalibur 1000 blue,
put to rest CTX 3030 ,MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i went to this lot to sell my bmw motorcycle right out side of town lots of traffic but because everybody want to crawl on the bike i stay with it ..so instead of just sitting there i took the deus to kill time its a two hundred year old town so maybe something has happened there…. second hit of the day i get a dime reading dirt is rock hard so i break the crust and recheck for location of dime its in the crust great start cleaning the dirt off and its a dime I've never seen before I'm thinking mexican ,british etc… look closer and it says united states so cool i stick it in my mouth clean the dirt off and HOLLY **** !!!!! its a barber dime 1902s and look like in great shape…..look on the phone and i read "1902s is rarer than all of them Holly mother of something …. what have i found and how do i have it cleaned and is it worth having it graded and by whom …is it a $11.00 dollar dime or 1000.00 or 5000.00 what do u experts think...

Last edited:
Upvote 6

BUDWISER

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2013
MARYLAND
Detector(s) used
MINELABS E-TRAC,EXPLORER 11 & XS,SOVEREIGN XS,WHITES DFX, CM 5500D S/3,PI-1000,TESORO CORTES,TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO,MARK-1,FISHER 1235-X, ID EXCEL,BH PIONEER 505,GOLD MOUNTAIN KING COBRA FOMOUS TRAILS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions