YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Best Half roll EVER

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
This the best I have ever felt in my life!!!!!!!!!!
It started very slow as I hit about 20 banks today. last bank was some odd credit union with a major line and THANK GOD I waited. I asked for halves, teller told me she has 170$ and promptly bought them. As she gave them to me, I was a little discouraged because I saw some addresses written on a few roles. In traffic I could not help myself and started riffling through them and found a few keepers. I get home and open one of those 20$ long rolls and BAM all silver!!!!!! 8 of which are franklens and I think one might be uncerculated. The rest were 64's. This doesn't happen to me and I am so so so pumped I'll list totals and pics when I Finnish looking through them.

todays totals

64's...........20
65-70.........27
franklens.....8 Camera is out of batteries, but scanner still works. All90% came form that one roll and almost all silver came from that bank. if i had not hit that last bank, I would have ended up with about 6 40%'Er's after four hours of bank to bank hunting

Attachments

• franklen halves.jpg
    franklen halves.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 291
  • silver halves.jpg
    silver halves.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG PatPall......a $20 roll at that. I saw one for the first time today, but it sure wasn't full of silver. Actually it didn't have any silver. When you find one of those full of silver...you have smething there....lol. Eight Franklins in one roll is amazing. That was a nice haul from that bank/credit union. Kudos dude!!!

OP
OP
patpall22

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
lejeuene said:
WTG PatPall......a $20 roll at that. I saw one for the first time today, but it sure wasn't full of silver. actually it didn't have any silver. When you find one of those full of silver...you have something there....lol. Eight Franklins in one roll is amazing. That was a nice haul from that bank/credit union. Kudos dude!!!

Thanks, I was totally thrown off because this was actually the first time i have ever found any silver in pre-rolled coins purchased at a bank.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
patpall22 said:
lejeuene said:
WTG PatPall......a $20 roll at that. I saw one for the first time today, but it sure wasn't full of silver. actually it didn't have any silver. When you find one of those full of silver...you have something there....lol. Eight Franklins in one roll is amazing. That was a nice haul from that bank/credit union. Kudos dude!!!

Thanks, I was totally thrown off because this was actually the first time i have ever found any silver in pre-rolled coins purchased at a bank.

Well I am certainly excited for you......I hope the trend continues!!! Good luck.

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
Schweeeeet !! Good job.

Credit Unions , mark on list :) Couple big C.U.'s I could hit up. Wasnt
sure if they would sell coin to non members. Gonna try anyway LOL.

Again, AWESOME roll , congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread