Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
y'all are busy, so I'll get to the Point

my first arrow head, a surface find at a cornfield. point is 1 11/16" X 11/16" X 1/4" thick. IMG_2109.JPG IMG_2110.JPG (shot the pics in fluorescent light, real color is light grey). could have left the ATPro in the Blazer--- it was useless as boobs on a BEAR. 2 clad qtrs. and a piece of a crucifix. and hey, what's a few big a$$ bear tracks to tough guys like me & FMERG?---we're diggers baby:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:my boot is next to the bear track on Frank's post. figure he is about the size of a '59 El Dorado:laughing7::laughing7:.

Upvote 8

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So you did forget your metal detector? Cause looking at the treasures Frank found you either weren't at the same spot or not using your AT Pro. What a whoopin he put on you that day. HOLY COW!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
PEA NICE DANG POINT .....

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here are HQ pics of the point. ID is from "projectilepoints.net", a searchable database by region, shape, age. this is a Leaf, Greene, Woodland period, Ice Age circa 1000 BC. a personal note to BEEZ0404; my IMG_2111.JPG IMG_2112.JPG ATPro was plagued by severe RFI from a nearby microwave tower, preventing my usual peak performance. I will bring a few pounds of sugar to throw on Frank as a safety measure to appease the wildlife

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That thing is awesome! Would be really cool to come across something like that one day.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Points rule! Glad you came home with a treasure despite the NSA's attempt to impede your hunt....Sub 8-)

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting Rich that you and Frank were hunting the same area yet he pulled all those great keepers and you were hampered by the RFI. Instead of sugar maybe you should slip a chunk of raw meat into his finds pouch???

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice arrow head. Bears eat little boys that are on their stomping grounds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread