Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck finding your treasure and be careful of others and of boobytraps! Let us know how you are and post as you can on your progress!

joey_treasure

Greenie
Aug 21, 2007
lastleg,

thanks for the advise, that's the reason why i posted my message. I sent you a mail.

rgds

mental granny,

thanks

searching

Jun 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
tm808, gemini 3, gold bug
joey,

i have been hearing about satellite survey thing. its good to know there is 'really' such a thing. may we know how much are they asking for their services?

thanks

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Remember, treasure hunting manufacturers and all the related operators
of such devices make the big bucks.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
lastleg said:
Remember, treasure hunting manufacturers and all the related operators
of such devices make the big bucks.
Very valid point ! Why risk your own life boots on the ground if you can make a relatively good living out of the pockets of those who are ?

JEREMIAH29:11

Oct 7, 2010
BE CAREFUL TO UNLEASHED THE WIRES WHERE YOU SAID YOU HAVE SEEN IT, THIS MAY TRIGGERED THE BOOBY TRAP SURROUNDED IN IT. BESIDE YOU NEED A SPECIAL CHEMICAL LIQUID TO MELT THE CEMENT...ALSO BE CAREFUL ALSO NOT TO TELL ANY ONE ELSE REGARDING THE MATTER SEEK THE TRUSTED GOLD HUNTERS IN DEALING WITH THAT TREASURE...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
A man was walking through the jungle when he came into a small clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a pond. As he sat down to rest he heard a voice. "over here" it said. He looked around but saw nothing. Again he heard the voice "down here in the water".. He looked down and saw a frog sitting on a lilly pad and picked it up. The frog said "give me 20 bucks and I'll lead you to the most incredible treasure you have ever dreamed of" The man thought for a minute and put the frog in his pocket. The frog said "hey mister what are you doing? " The man looked down and said "sorry but I'd rather have a talking frog" :laughing9:

WalterHero

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It reaaly seems a diffcult taks to uncover those deeply barried treasures .
The shape of those under ground tunnles are so well planned and are deep and well twisted by the Japanese army
so that is why the best choice to to uncover the treasures closer to Earth's surface ... any one has more maps of
the Japanese under ground Tunnels to show us ?
My Email is : [email protected]
Keep in touch .

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do not believe those spiritual mediums. most of the time, they are fake.

as for sattellite scanning, distinguish satellite scanning from picture dowsing. there is really scanning through satellite but only those who have access to the high levels of government can make use of that. those are highly sensitive information. thus, be wary and dont easily believe those people who claim they have access to satellite scanning. however, in picture dowsing, that is another matter. that is really remote viewing in paranormal parlance. only a handful, or maybe one in a billion can have that rare ability. we may not be able to encounter such a person in our entire lifetime.

miaculpa82

Greenie
Jul 11, 2013
please help me read out this symbol ...ive been research all i have but still i need some expert to understand the meaning for this...ty

image-3293001585.jpg

Attachments

• image-733395157.jpg
    image-733395157.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 316

miaculpa82

Greenie
Jul 11, 2013
do not believe those spiritual mediums. most of the time, they are fake.

as for sattellite scanning, distinguish satellite scanning from picture dowsing. there is really scanning through satellite but only those who have access to the high levels of government can make use of that. those are highly sensitive information. thus, be wary and dont easily believe those people who claim they have access to satellite scanning. however, in picture dowsing, that is another matter. that is really remote viewing in paranormal parlance. only a handful, or maybe one in a billion can have that rare ability. we may not be able to encounter such a person in our entire lifetime.

i understand the info but how satellite can detect such particular area?

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont know about the sattelite scanning by the US. but what i know is there is also a remote viewing scanning conducted by gifted individuals, much more like those conducted by the CIA during the cold war. those gifts are true, but hard to believe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread