Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gboy said:
....I have several assets combing the countryside doing TH FOR ME (besides i have hundreds sites already)...how about you, why don't you do your coin hunting stuff...rather than venturing into Yam TH...

This is not a Put down GBoy ;

But why would you sit back & let others TreasureHunt
while you just wait for word Back ?

in my opinion
99% of the fun is the Thrill of the Chase. ;)

Physically not on paper.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
gboy said:
....I have several assets combing the countryside doing TH FOR ME (besides i have hundreds sites already)...how about you, why don't you do your coin hunting stuff...rather than venturing into Yam TH...

This is not a Put down GBoy ;

But why would you sit back & let others TreasureHunt
while you just wait for word Back ?

in my opinion
99% of the fun is the Thrill of the Chase. ;)

Phisically not on paper.

Yeap, with you on that one

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Jeff of Pa,crusader, SWR

Since we have limited budget, we device our TH plan to maximize our limited budget.

Ex 1) Our native assets spotted Japs camps with scattered gold bars, Japs bones, artifacts, japs plane, waterfalls metal box, golden budhas inside cave and etc.
What we did, instead of our own team exploring to these areas to verify these treasure infos/leads, since our budget is very2 much limited, we told our native assets that when they go to jungle for their bow hunting or rattan gathering work, we gave them cameras and told them to pick up some gold bars for us, if they revisited their treasure sites while conducting simultaneusly their farming, wild boar or rattan gathering work.....

And the natives promised to us that they will try to revisited these "very far" treasure sites while conducting their day 2 day work....

Therefore, once they produce a gold bar sample to be given to us (secret :P)....thats the only time we will conduct our own massive hauling activities (using pumpboat or rented chopper, bcoz we have already budget due to the sale of one gold bar sample....

ex: 2) We have cave site ready for hauling with 2,000 pcs, 75 kg bars....we can't haul bcoz we don't own the land, and there are a few illegal settlers near the area...once we sold the gold bar sample of native...we buy the cave land area, eject the illegal settlers and start to HAUL....

Ex:...and other several ready to haul open cave/tunnel sites....he,he,he... ;D

In short... less expense for us...less exploration work....the THRILL OF RECOVERING/HAULING TREASURE IS THE SAME.... ;D

....Meaning Gboy have finished his exploration homework already....just waiting for sample gold bar to deliver to me while posting here and arguing with envious SWR.....treasure hunting made easy... :-*.....OOOPPSS ...I EXPOSE ONE OF OUR "SECRET" TREASURE HUNTING TECHNIQUE....

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

I already posted that the big time foriegn funder we expect are so greedy....thats why we never had an agreement to continue operations...
You are just a coin hunter why don't you continue your own coin hunting business...bcoz....[b]You are USELESS TO US YAM TH....so stop your envious antics[/b]....

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
SWR,

We have a desktop and laptop at home for internet....I never frequent internet cafe.
Besides, To minimize expense, I work on computer while my other TH teammates are on the field....and the TH details are....SECRET :-*

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Jeff of Pa, Gboy, SWR and to all treasure Net members to all over the world,,,
Hi To All, sorry to say that for I month that I am not active to these treasureNet Forum. I have a very important matters that needs your advices or any comments and suggestion regarding my situation whether I will accept or not.
The story goes these way. As what I had mention to all of you before, that I had already an investor From USA and Canada name Pearl Asian Mining Inc. and who also had a mining expansion here in the Philippines. They were interested to contact our treasure site here in the Philippines. we had communicated to this company since March 20, 2007. They had already seen my Blogspot on the history of our Treasure excavation and promise to come to the Philippines to come and visit me to prove that what I had posted was really true, In August 27, 2007, One of their Board of director came to the Philippines to see me and also to see actual my stone markers and my site. She went back to USA to discussed these to all of their board of directors, and Last Sept. 30, 2007. They went back with their other board of directors, Presidents, engineers and with their Bodyguads to our place and again I had discussed to all of them on our treasure history. I knew they believe on me because they had no questions on my presentations. We had discussed the agreements and the agreements goes these way. Because they want it legal, then 30% for the govnt., 30% for their company, 30% on our Share and 10% for the poor Filipino people. I even question these 10% for the poor, because I am not a politician and if I give 10% for poor Filipino, I am more than a senator or a President of the Philippines. And The Chairman of the board says, that I am not be greedy to the poor Filipinos because GOD will not give me the treasures if I am greedy. That was why, In order to push through the exploration, I sacrifice to give to them the 10% which totally, their all shares will become 40%. and ours will be 30%. Still I agree because of the reasons.
But after our agreements as mention, within just one day after the visit of their USA directors, I was called to come to their office to signed the Memorandum of agreement (MOA) which they revised our 30% share to 25%. as What their explanation says, that 5% will be given to their Executives,Presidents, CEO's, Engineers and attorneys. I was really shocked and I advice their 2 Presidents that I will first discussed these to our family if they will agree to the said revised agreement.
Actually, we are 6 families including my parent. 4 of our diggers which were our poor
cousins and relatives. They said, they don't want to be paid on their jobs, because they want a share as long as we will free them with foods, cigarettes and brandys after the end of the day job. As they said, they accept even just 1% share each as long as they can own a gold bars. And If their are really volume gold bars in our site then, Then, I think they can claim more than one gold bar. If we divided the 25% share to 10 families then, Our individual share will just be 2.5%. I think , it is not fair and just, The 10% share for the poor Filipino people as they requested is more than our share who owns the treasure, if their is really treasure in our place.
What can you say, comments and suggest GUYS???????????

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
Yes, I had a question that needs your fatherly advice, as what I had stated on my Thread, If you are in my shoes, and owner of the said treasure ( if really there is treasures ), Do you accept to this kind of agreement that the contractor shares will be of 45% and we as the Owner should only own a share of 25% of what will be discover???
As what I had observed, that they were taking an advantages to these said situation and maybe they thinks that there are nobody who can contract to our T-site, exept only their company.
SWR, I was searching to that documents which you had given to me before about the Pearl Asian Mining.USA , As what I remember, It was there returned of investment ( ROI ) and it was break even. Hope you help me, GARY

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

Think it over 100 times....bcoz even in negotiation alone...they are trying to screw you up. Umpisa pa lang ginugulangan ka na....
Assuming your site had buried treasures...and they succeed in recovering it....

Question?..
1) What can you do to stop them in case they will take all thre treasures in cohoots with gov't people?
Remember they have the armed goons and cooperation of gov't people maybe guarded by military....
2) Will your "piece of paper MOA" can stop them from double crossing you? Do you think your piece of paper "MOA" can stop the bullets or prevent double crosser?...he,he,he I don't think so...
3) In diggings or doing the dirty work, they will not bother you...however in recovery operations...that will be the time...maybe a battalion of soldiers will guard your area....And who...can stop a big mining company in cohoots with gov't/military from...dounble crossing you?....

Freindly Advice:
The best treasure operation is TOTAL SECRECY...with no intervention or monitoring of gov't/military people...
Their are several pinoy treasure hunter that can give you free scan services (ex: nandz/ming).....am sure if you are 100% confirmed that it had buried gold in your area...even it will take years of secretly digging alone...you can do it...

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
I had already search the website of Pearl Asian Mining you had send it to my other thread, its on my thread posted at GOLD NUGGETS- topics in treasure hunting> general discussion> by location. Asia. "I was adviced by you to be careful if I plan on dealing with this company". And I know that, you were 100% right in your advice. This company owns a lot property and only sold about $8,500 gold stated on their Quarterly Report dated 3/31/2007.
This is there website. http://www.pinksheets.com/otciq/ajax/showFinancialReportById?id=10727

To Gboy,
Thanks for your advice, I knew that you had lots of experience encountered to these kind of situation and especially governments and military. Example for these was, that you had mention in your Thread, Yama#@!$%#@!a's Expedition.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as long as you buy the first beer my friend cause if i have to wait for the treasure to get my millions we'll both die of thirst

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Jeff of Pa,
Thank you very much for accepting my Very Big Sin I had done, That I had not followed the rules and regulation of your treasure Net Forum, I didn't think, that the jokes I've done is a great treat to every one. And next time, if there is anybody who criticize, insults and every thing that I fell it is out of topic, I will consult you. once again I thank you very much for your being great and fair Moderator.

To SWR, I am very sorry for what jokes I've done to you. I thought, that there are no expert interpreter to all languages all over the world our Great moderator had. Once again, i am very sorry. I know sometimes you also guides me as what you had done before.

To all TreasureNet forum Members,
Fell free to question me anything about my thread about Yamashita's Gold. Please see again my Blogspot the history of our excavation... http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

Praise the Lord, Allelua!!!!

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

If you have other treasure sites...you can gamble those sites and let those "big time player" operate it....
However if you only have one site....you better think it over, before you gamble it, bcoz a MOA or your ownership of land...will not prevent the GREEDY OR BAD GUYS from taking away your treasures.....assuming there is indeed buried treasures.

Never mind those envious people specially SWR...let them assume there is no yam treasures.....the more they don't beleive... the better for your team to operate secretly......he,he,he... ;D

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
Gboy,
I knew they believe on me in all of my presentation and discussion when these Pearl Asian Mining Americans/Canadians board of directors, with their Filipino Presidents, and their engineers went to our place. They had checked all my engraved stone markers and treasure site to proved that what I had posted on my blogspot were real. I knew that They were very intelligent persons and after my presentation, I had requested them to question me anything including on my personality. All had been answered.
I told them, that my only proof to these Yamashita's Gold, were all in my blogspot. I even told them that, to prove that our site is positive, They must bring there own detector/scanner because I was already accused of scam and forger from other big mining/Treasure hunter and investor company from Australia which he had not seen actual our site.
When we discussed about agreement, I told them that, It was already agreed with their Filipino board of director that our share will be 30% only, with 10% for the poor Filipino people that they will help which I was only force to give in order the project will push trough. They even told me, (This Filipino director ), That If I am greedy, GOD will not give the treasure to us. they even told me about Abraham :Geneses 111. But when I was requested to come to their office to sign the agreement it was changed to 25% only. I requested them to hold the agreement and I thought, that they are honest directors of a big company. They under estimated me and they think that, their company is the only company that can excavate and believes our site.
Yes I had only 1 site, but some of treasure hunters went to me to invite these company after we finish our discovery. Actually, the map that I had presented in my blogspot, were treasure pointing arrows which the land they own.

SWR, Hi! How are you, This is the only statements that will response to your comments, The website that you had searched were very very incomplete and the history written on it were Biased. They only focus in Luzon, not in Visayas and Mindanao. They don't even believes about Ex-Pres. Marcos wealths that all came from Japanese Treasure to a total of 60,000 tons metric. When I was a little boy at the age of 8 t0 9 years old, I was there in the T-site located in a waterfall and I saw with my 2 eyes when my father brought me. My father was a civilian treasure hunter, accompanied with the newly recruited trained soldiers which Marcos used them for treasure hunting operations.. What I can say to you is that " DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER" You are only expert on history and don't know anything on present and actual situation. What I am presenting is present on progress and the future of discovering other Treasure sites here in our place. Please review my blogspot,,
http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

To Jeff of Pa,
Please correct me of what I say to SWR is criticizing, If it is criticizing, please please correct me, or erase it, if the words treats to him but not my whole thread as you had done it before. thank you very much for being fair moderator.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary your Respons was Fine.

With some Excellent points.
in My opinion.

It's funny how each Country has their own Idea of what realy
went on in History. Who's to say Who's telling the truth
unless you were there.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To all Treasure Hunters,
I had search some interesting website this evening and I just post it in my thread
just to share to all of you about there documentation on there excavation of the Yamashita's Gold. Take note that sometimes, you can't timing to open their video
clip, but actually, I had open all their video showing their excavation. My question is? is it legend or facts? see their website:
http://www.siadventures.com/

To SWR,
I already knew that you don't believe it anyway, It is still fake or scam for you. But the personnel who documented these website is an American like you. Therefore, if you don't believe it, You also or these Americans is also fake and scammers. His name is Jack Silocia from Fresno, CA. 93729 P.O. box 25278

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
Oh! Come On Joe! your response is out of the Topic, and you are the one who make jokes and treating yourself. That is why I post these website about the Yamashita's Gold documented by an American like you, because every time we Filipino Treasure Hunter will share our actual knowledge and experience to be known to all over the world, still you don't believe on it and you want an evidence/proof that what you want is the picture of the gold bar or Buddha's we discovers.. What I presume is that, because you don't believe anything what ever we Filipino T-Hunters shared to these TreasureNet Forum, then we are scammer, swindler and forger. What I observed on you, you are expert about antique, old history and what we are presenting here, are the present and the future especially the actual and progress of what we are digging to find the treasure. DIG DIG DIG DIG!!!!
My question is: IS IT FACTS OR LEGEND? basing on these website, I hope you saw all the documents on these website. http://www.siadventures.com/
I don't need to recompose my English because I knew you understand what i was writing and Please I want you to answer direct to this question.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA: Just a few side thingies:

Gen Yamash---arrived in the Philippines one (!) week before the initial landings. From that time on he was way too busy conducting a losing war and certainly did not have the time or resources to construct much of anything. When he was notified of his posting, He told his staff / advisers that he was going to his death, that Japan had lost the war in 1942 / 43.

If General Yamash--- knew that the war had been lost in 1942 / 43, while the sea lanes were still open, then certainly the Japanese gov't knew this also. Common sense would have dictated that anything of value anywhere be sent to Japan while the lanes were still open. Japan was well aware that she could not hold the Philippines.

For our Philippi no members who seem to be poorly informed on their country's history etc, I suggest going to --------------->

http://philippines-archipelago.com/history/Japanese_occupation.htm

http://www.euronet.nl/users/wilfried/ww2/yamahita.htm

If this isn't to your liking, got to "Mamma", google, SCIRUS, etc., and type in "History of the Philipines". You wlll also find how the benevolent Japanese committed atrocities against the Philippino people, in fact, everywhere they went.

Don Jose de La Mancha..

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006
gary,
you're a genius man,this website will answer all their doubts,the videos are excellent and its the first time i ever see such a thing.this gives me so much ideas about the actual recovery.when somebody claims that those guys digging for five years are fakes and scammers then what else can i say?i must be crazy! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread