Yama#@!$%#@!a treasure in mindanao, philippines

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Nelo,
Thanks for viewing my post and I hope you believe my Treasure site. If you had seen my blogspot, do you think I can make those well engraved stone markers,the pictures of our site, The Japanese Maps, the sign/code symbols , my actual sketches of our excavation and pretend that I have a WW2 Japanese treasure site?
About the Montalban you had mention, I assumed and maybe, These family name is connected to the Javellanas. If I'm right, then I knew the Montalbans.

To all treasure net members who don't believe and allegedly accused me of scammer and assumed that I had a fake treasure site, As for my answer to those who don't believe in me, FYI, I am an Educated person with a degree of BSME and I am not foolish and stupid that I will sacrifice engraving those stone markers and present to these treasure net forum to be viewed to all over the world. Why should I post my real me and I am just risking my life? But why should I be ashamed, I didn't done anything wrong! What I had posted were what I had seen and discovered. The real problem is when will I discover the treasure to prove the reality not by legend? And If I will reach to my goal to find the treasure, What would you then say?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garyv_bautista said:
To all treasure net members who don't believe and allegedly accused me of scammer and assumed that I had a fake treasure site,

a scam cannot be commited without Requesting Money. and
Since Scams cannot be Commited without Money changing hands
between an unwilling mark & a Perpetrator .

Any posts I catch of anyone accusing any member of
Perpetrating a scam better include mug shots & / or police reports,
or they will be deleted on site.

Although TreasureNet does Frown on Anyone asking for
Financial help, And Suggest nobody make Donations to anyone
without realizing you do so at your own risk.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To goldlilly,
(I'm convinced this site is fake. I will post further soon.)
As I reviewed from all your comments in my post, From your private message you send to me with all the guidelines and treasure symbols. But now, I was puzzled because you had a contradicting statement based on your latest comment to my post.
But anyway, Its your own opinion and observation. It's none of my business to convince you and I'm gladly waiting for your further post.

To Jeff of Pa,
Thanks for your comments. I knew some were introducing you for being good politician, but for me, I considered you as a good and for being a neutral moderator
here in this treasure net forum.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To goldlilly,
Your quote says:( I'm convince this site is fake, I will post further soon) and ( I am not vindicating your site with this post)

I say, I am not an abnormal person who cannot really understand English language. but anyway, I assumed that you are just Joking to have more fun. I understand and corrected. But as what you had mention about some bad people in Mindanao, I have no knowledge on what you and your friend had experience. Thanks for the notice.

To sulotion,
Your quote says;( I'll take your word on that, it's fake no doubt, It's Disney Land)

I say, I'm not a preacher to convince you. I'm just here in treasure net forum to opened
out to what I had actually experienced, and discovered. And even myself, I have no proof that there is really goldbars and buddhas unleash to finish our excavation. My only evidence
that maybe there are, are my only supporting documents that I had presented to these forum. See my blog: http://garyvbautista.blogspot.com/

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
The only proof you can have if Gary's site has treasure in it if he would allow us (my TH buddies) to check his site.

However, we are located in Cebu. If we can just pass by one day in Bukidnon possibly we can check but we need to ask Gary's permission especailly with our method of investigatoin/pinpointing.

As you know we do dowsing and I understand that most do not believe in this method because most dowsers, if not all, of course except (us) our method, will locate gold by using gold in the witness chamber of the dowsing equipment and we all know in basic science like signs repel each other. Basically, that's north to north and south to south will repel but it's the other way around for us. So we dowse/locate for gold using another material. We do not want to proe to anybody on this dowsing but only for the sake of Gary's site.

If Gary will allow us, this method sure we can chek his site but before doing that we will demonstrate this method to him. And if he agrees and convinced then all we ask Gary if we will not detect anything then he will allows us to post in this forum our findings. Once and for all.

Dig that Gary?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due Respect,

The only thing that can Possably be proven by any method
is that there IS Gold There you can do this By actually Finding it.

If any Tests say There is Not Gold there it can be no more then Speculation.
because there is no 100% way to Find anything.
especially in a Large area
where you can't dig & screen 100% of the Soil.

Even Strip Miners Miss Gold ore.

and Detectorists can Miss Coins in a 10' X 10' area

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To jeff of pa,
Thanks for your information, Yes it's true. The only way to clear on any speculation on my treasure site is to detect/scan, to explore/excavate and to find it until my last breath. Not like other members here in the treasureNet forum, They pretend to be expert/experience and some out here, pretend as if they had step the soil of the Philippines. Sorry, I'm just be frank.

"To ssrjunkie,
I cordially invited you to our site any time you wish to come here in our place.. But I frankly tell you, I had no money to pay to your labor for detecting to our site. But I know it is easy for you to come to our place by boat. It will arrive early in the morning in Cagayan and the boat will depart from Cagayan in the evening at 7:00 PM. And you have lots of time to do things anythings you want. Actually, there were lots of treasure hunters detecting our site like Koreans, Australians, Japanese and Individual Filipino treasure hunters. All says, it's 100% positive but the problem is that, They had no extra funding to explore our treasure site. They says, It's a volume deposits and it needs a million budget.

Actually, One mining company name Pearl Asian Mining Inc. Hope you see there website: "Pearl Asian Gold.com" They contacted me. They set a time/place for our discussion dated last June 23, 2007 with all of their management and board of directors. I had already presented all my documents with them. I know there company is a Gold Mining company but they were really interested when they saw my blogspot. They had already saw my actual stone markers that we had discovered and they actually visit our site. And you know what they says? they will open another branch just for treasure Hunting operation and they hired me as the treasure operation manager. They know I can be trusted and I am also a professional. They gave me 1 month after their board of directors meeting in USA/Canada.

What can you say GUYS?

tagasilay

Jun 27, 2005
Hi,

To be sure if the foreign mining company is serioussly considering to develop your site, ask for earnest money, or shall we call it a reservation fee. This practice is generally aceepted in the business world. How much? at least what you spent from the begining of your project. As i always recomend to peers who consult me, i prefer to have electronic verification for ferrous and nonferrous metals, or human debri as you dig deeper. No metal detector will go deeper than 20 ft, thats why i ussually dig a foot at a time if there is a signal from a metal detector, which could be a twobox, vlf,or pulse. If the signal dissapears i stop digging. Be objective, last month, a friend brought me a rock retrieved from an 80ft hole, ingraved in it where leaves, to him it was a marking, to me it was a fosil. HH

God bless,

Jose

Ps, sorry if i did not reply to some pm's just got back from the elections.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tagasilay said:
Hi,

To be sure if the foreign mining company is serioussly considering to develop your site, ask for earnest money, or shall we call it a reservation fee. This practice is generally aceepted in the business world. How much? at least what you spent from the begining of your project.

Jose

Ps, sorry if i did not reply to some pm's just got back from the elections.

Personally I would Suggest against that,
as I think it would Make them think Twice
about your Honesty.

Just my Opinion.

BigRon

May 22, 2007
Richmond Texas
Detector(s) used
, BH Lone Star, BH Pinpointer, Homebuilt BFO, Index finger
Gary, Be careful, Christ , Mary and all the Saints be with you. You seem to have a very dangerous situation.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To jeff of pa,
Thanks for your advice, I told them that before we will finalized our discussion/agreements on the propose excavation, I want there company engineers to scan/detect our treasure site and if it is really positive then we will sign an agreement because I don't want that I will again be called a scammer. If our site is really Fake, and fiction, then it will be concluded for any speculation.
Can you gave your comments to what they wanted as an agreement if it is really positive? They want in a legal way. 30% for the government, 30% for the investor, 30% for me and 10% for the poor. So that there company will think it twice, I offered them to return my expenses on our excavation to just 50% only. What can you say Jeff of Pa.

To Tagasilay,
Thanks for viewing and your comments, I really appreciated it. I think they are really serious to what we had discussed during our meeting. They will not contacted me if they don't believe my site. as what they says, Its amazing! They had not encountered and experience to this kind of situation.

To BigRon,
Thanks for viewing and your religious way of advice. I know it is risky, I even post my real Identity to prove to you or to these treasureNet forum that I am serious to what I say. I had no other way on how to find a well to do investor that really believes on my claim, If I just hide my treasure site in just one corner. Again Its Gods well if what will happen to me. Thanks,

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
garyv_bautista said:
I told them that before we will finalized our discussion/agreements on the propose excavation, I want there company engineers to scan/detect our treasure site and if it is really positive then we will sign an agreement because I don't want that I will again be called a scammer. If our site is really Fake, and fiction, then it will be concluded for any speculation.

They want in a legal way. 30% for the government, 30% for the investor, 30% for me and 10% for the poor. So that there company will think it twice, I offered them to return my expenses on our excavation to just 50% only. What can you say Jeff of Pa.

Sounds like you got things Covered Gary.

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
garyv_bautista said:
Can you gave your comments to what they wanted as an agreement if it is really positive? They want in a legal way. 30% for the government, 30% for the investor, 30% for me and 10% for the poor. So that there company will think it twice, I offered them to return my expenses on our excavation to just 50% only. What can you say Jeff of Pa.

Gary,

That's a fair deal.

Unlike in ming site that someone (a so-called reservationist entity) is giving a tithe of 10% only. >:(

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To ssrjunkie,
Yah! This is the company that I had mention, http://www.pearlasianmining.com
I knew this company were very religious. I was insulted by the chairman of the board which was a woman, that we will open and share 10% a project direct for the poor Filipinos. That If I am greedy, God will not help us discover the said treasure if there is really a treasure in my site. This woman is a Filipina /American, these were what they done to every place in their mining company activities, " A Reach Out Program for the Poor" She knows to much to what Filipino Politicians were doing in our country. I know you know what I was talking about. But I reacted to what she says, because it is different compare to our location. Our T-site was just inside and in the center of our residential lot. But I agree anyway. And I was puzzle, Why should we gave 30% for the government that they even didn't believe that there were WW2 Japanese Treasures and that how Ex. Pres. Marcos became a billioner for digging 30 sites of WW2 Japanese Treasure? They convicted Marcos for stolen money from the Philippines and we know they were corrupt, The no.1 in Asia.
What can you say to this company? Thanks

ssrjunkie

Nov 14, 2004
Philippines
garyv_bautista said:
To ssrjunkie,
"... And I was puzzle, Why should we gave 30% for the government that they even didn't believe that there were WW2 Japanese Treasures ..."

30% is standard if you want to do legal business in Philippines and that is by law.

garyv_bautista said:
"... What can you say to this company? Thanks ..."

Also, people will always identify themselves with religion so as to look serious and Godly. I don't like it that way. You involve God in things like these as it is always understood that God owns everything. Comment only. Don't personally know them.

Yeah, that email is public/free email address. Thanks SWR.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ssrjunkie said:
Also, people will always identify themselves with religion so as to look serious and Godly. I don't like it that way.

I agree 100%

Notice how the Nigerians always Preach in their
Scam letters. as do some EBayer's.
Be Very Carefull of People who do this
while Asking for something.

It always Makes me Weary.

In fact I'v backed out of deals
when the person started preaching.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR, ssrjunkie and to Jeff of Pa,

Theres no other way to prove of any speculation unless I will do this kind of situation.
I know its a risk for me or our family. But I had no regret if any thing happen to me. The reason is because, this is the last chances I own. As for my opinion, I was lucky to find a well to do investor who were really believes on my claim and also interested to finished our project. To tell you all, my project was already stagnant for 3/1/2 long years!
I knew, They also bet/challenge there gold mining company in extending to treasure hunting operation because of the reasons, That there is really different from gold nuggets mining against gold bars and buddhas. What if my treasure site is really true? I knew, they had trusted me when I advised them to searched in all websites and read all of the history all about the WW2 Japanese treasure that were hidden in the Philippines. But again thanks for all of the advices and comments.

What can you say GUYS!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as always, I definately wish you the Best.

And would Enjoy Hearing of,
and Seeing a Treasure Recovered.

Good Luck !
Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions