YES A CTH-3 WILL HAPPEN. MAY 7TH - 9TH. YES THE CHISHOLM TRAIL FEST THAT SAT.

You can count us being there Burdie. :thumbsup:

Timberwolf & MrsTimberwolf

You know we will be there with bells on or maybe I should make sure Jeff doesn't wear bells? :laughing7:

Ok,Burdie.Tell that sweet thing that I will get up out of my deathbed and crawl out there if she has another garter.Think of her often.

WSD since I told the Chamber you might be coming back, I hear there is a run on garters in the area. :dontknow:
Burdie

JUST FOR DADDY!

Attachments

• Garter 2.jpg
    Garter 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 423
  • Garter 1.jpg
    Garter 1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Garter 2.jpg
    Garter 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 413
  • UHoh!.jpg
    UHoh!.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 398
Thought you'd like to resee it and for the new ones to this hunt to them so they know what to expect! :laughing7:

Me either! I am soooo going thru withdrawl from seeing friends and soooo excited to finally meet some new ones in person!

CTHIII

Yeah, May really needs to hurry up and get here already! May 7th will be the last day of my classes too, so hopefully I won't have any finals or anything important that week.

Bran <><

PLEASE I am looking forward to seeing you again and meeting Hannah! :hello2:

And as of right now warm weather! :tongue3:

I know! I'm gonna do ALL that I can for both of us to be there for sure!!!
That trip is probably the last thing in the world that I want to miss...

Bran <><

Good ! Can't wait! You have a Very Merry Christmas ! I am cooking and watching the weather .... to see if it is going to rain....freezing rain....sleet......snow.....blizzard......white out ????? They Say !! As of right now since I can see out my window it is just cold and windy! I just hope the wind does not knock the power off!

I hope it doesn't either! You all take care of yourselves up there!!!!
Yeah, looks like we'll be having a nice sunny Christmas down here if it doesn't rain.
It's 77 degrees out and sunny today, so we'll see if it lasts until tomorrow. :)

Bran <><

I already went out and checked out the generator so that's ready, just in case
I wish May would get here already, at the very least it'll be warmer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back