YES A CTH-3 WILL HAPPEN. MAY 7TH - 9TH. YES THE CHISHOLM TRAIL FEST THAT SAT.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha.... is this big enough??? :headbang:

Attachments

• 02_bucket-wheel_excavator1.jpg
    02_bucket-wheel_excavator1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 2004.09.05.buzzsaw2.jpg
    2004.09.05.buzzsaw2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Excavator_thumb3.jpg
    Excavator_thumb3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 186

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hey CTH'rs,

I hear that Mel is going to be offering rides to CTHIII, but be careful...the guy riding shotgun sure looks suspicious. :wink: ;D

scoobydoovan.jpg

TW

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Man, CTHI sure brings back some fond memories. :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep your right .... he is sure shady looking! :-*

Bran are you renting one when you get to the area or driving it ? :laughing7:

Cyndi... how EVER you can get just GET HERE! ;D

Car pooling sounds great for anyone... with the crack downs on luggage They say now they will be patting everyone down and hand search all carry ons. You may have to be there even earlier then use to! Stupid terroist! >:(

But if you drive it will be more fun! :hello2:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I'll be driving that baby with the windows down... hope I don't come across any "low bridges" lol

Bran <><

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Don't let the lala's know about those airport 'pat-downs'.We never will get them to the hunt on time,they'll keep going to the back of the line again and again.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
thrillathahunt said:
Looking forward to CTH3, when can we start counting down the days? :hello:

LARRY!!???? lol He tends to be our default countdown person (Mastereagle22) but I am sure someone will step up if he declines this one! :wink:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO!

1. That will mean we all get to see each other again and meet new paople.

2. It will be warmer, they just said we are the coldest in the state with Wind Chill its -7 !

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I cant wait to hear the details either! I went to the caldwell website and it looked like the Fest was the week BEFORE we get there?? Would be cool to see all of that but then again will be fun to find some of their goodies after they leave too! lol I am just going to be glad to see everyone again and get my tnet hug meter registering back where it should be! :laughing9: Also looking forward to Brian getting to meet everyone since he has been reading the posts for years and listening to me talk about you guys for what probably SEEMS like years! :laughing9: :laughing9:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Cynangyl said:
I cant wait to hear the details either! I went to the caldwell website and it looked like the Fest was the week BEFORE we get there?? Would be cool to see all of that but then again will be fun to find some of their goodies after they leave too! lol I am just going to be glad to see everyone again and get my tnet hug meter registering back where it should be! :laughing9: Also looking forward to Brian getting to meet everyone since he has been reading the posts for years and listening to me talk about you guys for what probably SEEMS like years! :laughing9: :laughing9:
The 'Fest' had better not be when we are not there or I'm not going!You hear that Stan?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread