yes i think it works because

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i never did believe this stuff you see in books and still don't believe some of it.but i can say this as a fact,last year i had cable TV installed at my home.they had to run the line from a pole under ground and under my sidewalk.the guy had a ditch witch,(a gas operated trencher to dig 8" trench to bury cable).he 1st had to determan where my water and gas lines came through the yard so not to dig them up.he had left his metal detector at home and said he could probably find them by dowsing.i watched him move all over the yard,then he said the water line comes under the sidewalk here! i watched him as the 2 copper wires came together.i said do you mind if i try that,he said no here have at it.he gave me the wires and said spin them in you fingers and then hold them level and walk the sidewalk.i did as he said and I'm here to tell you i just about passed out as the wires crossed exactly where he said the water line was! we dug down about 2' and sure enough there was the water line! now i have NO idea how this worked but it did! and i repeated it 3 or 4 times as i was so shocked! this is a true fact!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread