Yes, thats a 3-lb steel sword on my head! New photo added.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! My Belly Dance photos.

hi welcome to mugs ,,,,,,all i can say is WOW

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

Welcome to Tnet! Great mugs!!
Keep that sword handy, you may need it ;D
I like your gold coins!!!

Smiles!
BDoo

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA

welcome welcome welcome, My only question is Did you dig that sword because if so damn....I am hunting with you from now on...he he Love the pics....how about some instructional video... ;D ....Good luck in 2008....

TnT

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Hi and welcome to TNet. Your pictures are great!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
siz3petite

siz3petite

Apr 10, 2006
Southwest Sunny Florida
Dancing with fire on my head. Photo attached here.

Thanks for all the sweet comments. If you all liked sword photo, I thought you might like fire too. I belly dance with a 'Shamadan' which is an Egyptian ceremonial headpiece. It involves dancing with a real candelabra on my head and, yes, it is lit with real candles. I take the dance to an extreme because I also simultaneously dance and swirl burning oil lamps. That means there's no chance of reaching up and grabbing my head because my hands are busy. Anyway, it's easier than you might think. It does take a little practice so that I can shimmy and dance f-a-s-t. It's unique and even other skilled belly dancers respect this challenging dance. On the other hand, maybe I'm just nuts.

Attachments

• NancyFire.jpg
    NancyFire.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3,700

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! +Fire Dance photo at bottom of page.

Well thats really cool....but doesnt the wax from the candles drip on you?

OP
OP
siz3petite

siz3petite

Apr 10, 2006
Southwest Sunny Florida
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! +Fire Dance photo at bottom of page.

Sometimes the wax drips a tiny bit but the trick is to get dripless candles. I don't wear hairspray either. I've been doing it for years and when the lights are down, it looks pretty neat. This photo was a just few weeks ago at an Xmas party.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know with all the BEAUTIFUL Ladies of T-Net, maybe there should be a post so they all can put their pixs in one place... ALL of you are absolutely STUNNING!!!!
PLL
I think Ill make that post....

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! +Fire Dance photo at bottom of pa

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

what is it with men liking to watch good looking skimpy clad belly dancing women doing erotic type dances ? --- never mind -- I think the question is the answer.

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500

Mamma allways said not to play with knives. Boy is that a big knife. Welcome to TN
Tennessee Joe

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

OKAY EDDE!!!! I'll ask her already - just stop bugging me about it...

Um, Miss Siz3? Er... you married?

There ya go Ed... jeez... ;)

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

siz3petite, stunning pics..... I used to do fire eating and was a magician..... It was great fun so can see how you enjoy doing it.
And yes all the ladies here are stunning, some are even quite clever ;D ;) ::) :o

God bless
Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread