Yes, thats a 3-lb steel sword on my head! New photo added.

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! +Fire Dance photo at bottom of page.

Welcome to TNET! 8) When I was in Bahrain in 2003 and 2005, I had the privilege of watching the belly dancers there. Definitely put the girls at Hooters to shame...LOL

Bet you didn't know that a lot of the guys here are belly dancers themselves. Yep, except we do it just a tad different than you might. After a couple of drinks, they end up trying to balance a beer mug on their head....or even the more talented ones will actually do a belly flop in the cow tank out back. LOL :o :o :o :o

Great to have you on TNET. Now, let's see so more of your finds............errr.....posts.....errrr....threads.........errr......forums.....errrr....now, see...ya got me all flustered. LOL
Happy Hunting,
Mel

borninok

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! +Fire Dance photo at bottom of page.

Did you say you give lessons? I want to buy a few for my buddy Baldingboy! ;) :D ;D

Welcome to TNET

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used

Hey, Siz3petite, watch out for Mastereagle. He is the TNET zipper pull king. If there is a zipper pull out there, he WILL find it. And, with your costume...Lordy, I wouldn't want to be responsible for that sword falling on somebody as Mastereagle swung his detector in your direction. He is known for getting carried away in his search for zipper pulls. LOL ;D ;D ;D
---Mel

borninok

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

well! now that you have our attention! :o :o lol :D welcome to T-NET! ;)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! My Belly Dance Photos + Fire Dance.

Oh my! :o Beauty, talent, brains, and a detectorist too! 8) Glad to see you but that's definitely no Mug. ;)

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! My Belly Dance Photos + Fire Dance.

Welcome to TNet.

Bet that was one heck of a Christmas party.... ;D

Nice pics.

Happy Hunting

Ray S

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector

im in love, just kidding. i just wounder if i could get you to teach my wife that trick ;D . been marryied 19 yr still going strong. ;)

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL

Welcome, ma'am, to this site. :D Keep the passion high!

Kirk

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

welcome hope your mding gives you as much fun as your dancing does

OP
OP
siz3petite

siz3petite

Apr 10, 2006
Southwest Sunny Florida
FL State Belly Dance Competition. Today I won Second Place! Silver Metal.

Hey Everyone.... Today, I competed in the Florida State Belly Dance Competition held at the Renaissance Faire in Tampa near MOSI ( Museum of Science and Industry.) It was a two day competition.
http://www.renaissancefest.com/BARF/home.html
I thought you would all like to know that I placed second in the state and received a silver metal today. It was a quite nerve-wracking but I grabbed second place with my sword dance. Whew! Really, it was fun, exciting and challenging. There were a ton of professional photographers there. I'm hoping to see a few pix in the papers here. I'll post a photo of the competition as soon as some are sent to me.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the Silver. You found more silver than I did..Will be looking for more from ya.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Siz3 WELCOME and Congratulations on your second place in the state! Just from your photos we know you look good doing the dancing so no surprise on being recognized!

Don

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: FL State Belly Dance Competition. Today I won Second Place! Silver Metal.

siz3petite said:
Hey Everyone.... Today, I competed in the Florida State Belly Dance Competition held at the Renaissance Faire in Tampa near MOSI ( Museum of Science and Industry.) It was a two day competition.
I thought you would all like to know that I placed second in the state and received a silver metal today. It was a quite nerve-wracking but I grabbed second place with my sword dance. Whew! Really, it was fun, exciting and challenging. There were a ton of professional photographers there. I'm hoping to see a few pix in the papers here. I'll post a photo of the competition as soon as some are sent to me.

Congrats, hello and welcome...I'm new here. Thanks for sharing the pics, what a nice sword. Looks like a sword I saw once in a treasure hunting book! :)

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome to Mug Shots 'Fossil digger',
& being a 'belly dancer' can't hurt'. :P

Fossis.............

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Re: FL State Belly Dance Competition. Today I won Second Place! Silver Metal.

siz3petite said:

congrats young lady, you have worked hard for your great achievement.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

;D :D ;D ;D It is SOOOOO much fun to watch the reactions when a pretty girl comes onboard!

Hey, siz3!! Welcome to TNET! I gotta sword, too!! ::) :P Only mine doesn't look as good as your's! No kidding, that's work and talent, I know. Used to do that stuff in my younger years. Congrats on your second in state and silver!!! Lots and lots of work and practice goes into that to keep in shape and routines. I admire that!

Thanks for joining TNET and look to hear more from you!

Noodle

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CONGRATS KIDDO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It may not be gold but 2nd in the STATE of Florida is DA&n good

PLL

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used

Hey, Guys...did you click on the link that she provided?

At the festival they will be having beer and wine tastings............................OH YEAH! And then to see the belly dancing after that....hmmmmmmmmm :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: :icon_king: :icon_king: :icon_king:
---Mel

borninok

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Yes, that's a 3-lb steel sword on my head! My Belly Dance Photos + Fire Dan

congratulations-sexy.gif

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey size3,
Do you have any pixs from the contest ?? If you do please post them I'm sure we would all like to see them...

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread