Yesterdays 8 Half Boxes Record Numbers

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Upvote 0
Re: Yesterday's 8 Half Boxes Record Numbers

hey rich sounds like you have stumbled upon a branch of my supply bank :laughing9: but seriously as many skunk boxes that i have gotten i would be happy with 2. never thought i would say that because 8 boxes are alot of work only to pull 2 keepers. i think the time has arrived that dimes are about as good or better than halves, never thought i would say that either

Dimes or Quarters.

which supplier? I don't know my supplier but it's a long single-layer cardboard box with yellow writing, "$500 Half dollars"
The wrappers are paper and are white and black ... opening last $300 later today, hopefully at least 1 silver out of 2 boxes...

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

BuffaloBoy said:
which supplier? I don't know my supplier but it's a long single-layer cardboard box with yellow writing, "$500 Half dollars"
The wrappers are paper and are white and black ... opening last $300 later today, hopefully at least 1 silver out of 2 boxes...

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
those are either loomis boxes or garda boxes. i have gotten both long single stacked boxes and small double stacked boxes from garda. the only way to be sure is to watch the bank on delivery day or arrive at the bank when the drop is being made. only had one of my supply banks out of the 5 i have dealt with over the years tell me who supplies them. guess they consider it a security issue

How many trips out to the car do you make? I only take two at a time, I wrenched my back in 07' doing 4 at a time.

Rich,
Bummer. :-\
Hang in there. Keep pulling volume and the stock will turn over. :icon_pirat:
The fresh stock could be that rich vein.
Best wishes,
Steve

Congrats on setting a new record...that is always fun!!! :tongue3: Keep ordering 8 boxes a week and you'll hit a 100 keeper week for sure! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

I'm shocked that your numbers were that low.. were the boxes the same as the ones you ordered before?

Man that is a lot of boxes for only finding 2 40%er's. When you say you tried a new bank did you have them order them for you. I sure hope your luck turns around.....Matt

Mr. Hartford,
You have your annual (or decade???) skunk out of the way for the upcoming years. :icon_sunny:

Now, it is silver skies with an abudance of Lady Walkers, hoards of Bens, and truckloads of 64-Kennedy's--lest us not forget the many haircuts you will get this year as well.

apush :read2:

Bummer, been there, done that!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

so if itsa real and appraizes out are ya gonna sells it? how many dallars you fetchin on gettin?

Ida not take les than 700 dallars fer it. Just IMHO.

~phrostie

keep your head up rich, it happens to us all. It's got to happen to u once in a while, your next boxes will be better.

I am shocked by the number of posts stating this is a terrible output. If that is your record low then congrats to you. I went through 57 boxes of straight skunks, so getting 2 40% out of 8 boxes seems pretty darn good to me. I have seen many of your posts and the #'s you normally get, so I guess that is indeed low for you. It's all perspective.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back