Yesterdays finds

razor

Apr 29, 2007
Yesterday's finds

Went out yesterday morning. Weatherman said the rain would hold off... he lied :) I had a blast anyway. I hit another area with a bunch of small razor thin scrapers and shards. Walked about a hundred yards or so and found the scraper... may have been a blade at one time... open to suggestions. The color is awesome. It's smooth as glass and razor sharp. I'm thinking about hitting the sulpher river in a few days... let the rain churn it up good ya know. Anyway, enjoy the pics. I hope the quality is better. Razor

Attachments

• Haul May 22 2007 small.jpg
    Haul May 22 2007 small.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Scraper may 22 2007 small.jpg
    Scraper may 22 2007 small.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 0
Re: Yesterday's finds

Nice pieces Razor! Your're right, the colors are awesome. I have better luck hunting in the rain, everything seems to stand out. Good luck hunting! Jim

razor said:
Went out yesterday morning. Weatherman said the rain would hold off... he lied :) I had a blast anyway. I hit another area with a bunch of small razor thin scrapers and shards. Walked about a hundred yards or so and found the scraper... may have been a blade at one time... open to suggestions. The color is awesome. It's smooth as glass and razor sharp. I'm thinking about hitting the sulpher river in a few days... let the rain churn it up good ya know. Anyway, enjoy the pics. I hope the quality is better. Razor

Looks like you had fun, would by any chance the
Sulphur river be in Texas? lots of fossils found there.

Fossis..................

Hey Fossis, To answer your question: Yes the Sulphur River is in Texas. I'm about thirty miles or so from it. My wife and I went last week and came out with a couple of what looks to be fossils of ribs, a few clam shells, and a bunch of petrified wood. It's raining like a sun of a gun right now. Think I'm going to head out early in the morning and see what I can find in the river bottom after being churned up. They find a bunch of points and such in the river as well. Talk to ya soon, Razor.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back