Yesterdays hunt bullets, pacifier clad and ring.

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
It was a beautiful morning and cool here in San Diego so i had to go and try my luck at Mission beach. I arrived about 0830 am and the tide was in so I only hunted the dry sand. All i found there was a colored stone 5 Penny's and a pacifier. I did meet a fellow td'er named Joe who was showing a friend how to use a explorer II. I left there and went to Ocean Beach, Ca where I found a about 5 dimes.a quarter and a few Penny's. I only stayed there for one hour and then decided to go to Balboa park. I got there around 1230 and went to a wooded area that I had hunted before with my bh505. the sovereign was falsing a little for some reason but i still managed to find a penny, one unfired 45 bullet one I believe is 9 mm shell casing and a nice little silver ring. I hunted here for about and hour then called it a day. I had a lot of fun but finds were slow. I think it is time to research and expand my hunting area. Thanks for reading and happy hunting. Ted

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 220
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Great "grandma" ring! You should clean it a little to make it nice and shiny. WTG :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread