Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
Ok, this one :censored: teller has got me shut down from ordering halves (7.50 per box fee) and now this guy wants me to pay for quarters and dimes??????NO OTHER branch is doing this crap. just this one guy....time to talk to the manager

Dawg follow my guide

Last edited by a moderator:

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Easy said:
who needs your guide? Ill just walk in and start chucking rolls at this guy. That out to get quite his but down!

I think the chucking of rolls is in his guide.

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, this one :censored: teller has got me shut down from ordering halves (7.50 per box fee) and now this guy wants me to pay for quarters and dimes??????NO OTHER branch is doing this crap. just this one guy....time to talk to the manager

If no other branch is doing it to you just stick to those branches. Don't think you're entitled to something when you're not.

Check your attitude and maybe this :censored: teller will actually help you instead of wishing he could lock the door everytime you pull in the parking lot...

Last edited by a moderator:

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I would just ask for another teller. Double check with this teller that she doesn't charge you the fee either. I haven't had any bank charge me for boxes yet. But I heard that our local Honor State bank does charge, which is why I won't go to them. They charge 7 bucks per box. Ouch ouch and double ouch. But good luck with the cruscade. If you have any business with that particular bank like morgages, etc. I would tell them that they should wave the fees because if they don't, I bet the other bank where you take your business would be more than happy to waive the fee. I have done that for my checking account and never had to pay a overdraft fee, though truth I have only had 3 in the 16 years of having my checking account.

Take care everyone.
Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If no other branch is doing it to you just stick to those branches. Don't think you're entitled to something when you're not.

Check your attitude and maybe this "POS" teller will actually help you instead of wishing he could lock the door everytime you pull in the parking lot...

here we go again. you dont know me. that is all good day

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
File a complaint with the BBB and CFPB

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, terrible day for Crh for me(even though by box had 4 40%) I lost a dump branch now too. Infer searching I went to a regular dump branch and was told this is the last time I can do it without sending it off StC. I even had my daughter with me.....the combination of our to faces had been killing it with tellers today until this. So this week alone I lost two branches. One for ordering(all denominations!) and one for dumping/exchanging for cash......oh we'll think how painful it would have been if the box was skunk! At least I got me some silver argh!

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
To keep my few good banks helpful, I call and ask how many are working today, then go buy ice cream sundaes for everyone. For the $15 bucks it costs two or three times a year makes me a person they all look for and help. To me such a small thing makes buying and dumping so easy. Plus they are now saving coins for me and actually will call when something interesting comes in. I only do this at my good banks.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hmm with the attitude i've seen in your other posts color me surprised

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm with the attitude i've seen in your other posts color me surprised

Really, again? How did it work out for the last guy?

Hater gone hate. And nay- sayer gonna nay say I guess.

I've got almost 900 post I 3 months and this guy is gonna pick out 2or 3 and try and judge me.... Lol

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, again? How did it work out for the last guy?

Hater gone hate. And nay- sayer gonna nay say I guess.

I've got almost 900 post I 3 months and this guy is gonna pick out 2or 3 and try and judge me.... Lol

Are you speaking english? Do you...understand.. the words... coming out... of my mouth? Seriously i was poking fun at you, lets calm down there beevis. However having alot of posts in a short amount of time is usually not something to be proud of.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's how it worked out... you posted more "angry" posts and I laughed...? Didn't realize you won that one.... but I love ya bro...! Get that silver! HH..!

Lame Owl... out! lol
Oh, I won buddy. I won....lol. What you gonna say owl?

You laughed? Because nobody laughed with you....I didn't see your fan base come to your rescue...lol

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To sum up this thread;

picard-facepalm.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread