You Guys Are Going To Like This Ring....Got lots Of Blings-Rings & Silver Things

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
You Guys Are Going To Like This Ring....Got lots Of Blings-Rings & Silver Things

SATURDAYALL.jpg

Hit some old sports fields today. One was a soccer field (full size) and the other was a baseball diamond close to home. For the penny haters, I managed 119 of those dreadful irritants. But, had I NOT dug those, I would have missed that nice patriotic ring with the eagle on it. It's definitely one of a kind. And that nice silver 5 cent piece from 1916 would still be rotting in the ground. It's hard work, but the rewards pay off.

Below is a pic of the best finds. I even found some interesting buttons too!

Attachments

• A FISHSCALE.jpg
    A FISHSCALE.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 345
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 285

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Re: You Guys Are Going To Like This Ring....Got lots Of Blings-Rings & Silver Things

wow that is a lot of digging! congrats on the good hunt. I like the eagle ring!

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: You Guys Are Going To Like This Ring....Got lots Of Blings-Rings & Silver Things

cntrydncr1 said:
wow that is a lot of digging! congrats on the good hunt. I like the eagle ring!

Agree... With that much bending and digging, you need to make sure you warm up by doing some stretches...
Don't want a sore back or pulled muscle take you out of the game!!!!

Congrats on the great finds there John. :icon_thumright:

biggstile

Mar 4, 2011
Burnsville, MN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer

Good job being thorough enough to dig lots of small change and trash to finally find the rings.
It inspires me to keep plugging away, as much of a pain as it can be, sometimes.

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Bear Paw Earing!

reminds me of the great movie I saw just two days ago.

The Edge -Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin! a great movie -I recommend it!!!!!!!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread