You might be a CRH if....(thread part 2)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a hobby for some, I see nothing wrong with this as long as silverforbrains is enjoying it! :)
quite honestly, I would probrably do the same if I did not have the cash

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to mention that my cash is making me more than it would be sitting in any old bank account these days, not that I am loaded with silver, it's been slim pickins, but it only takes one good box, the reason we all keep searching those skunk boxes!
It's a hobby for some, I see nothing wrong with this as long as silverforbrains is enjoying it! :)
quite honestly, I would probrably do the same if I did not have the cash

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I jest of course in the actual numbers

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but yes it is a hobby first, especially considering I never sell anything

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overall i was just trying to be funny. But thanks buffboy for stickin up for me, i can tell you are a man of hobby, as am I

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw I consider this reiteration of the thread an epic fail

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are a CRH if when you go to Ross/Marshalls, you'll check out the picture of coins in a coin counter box for any silver edges.. :laughing7:

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
"...if you watch an episode of The X-Files, see a broken piggy bank on the floor in the show, and wonder if it's been searched for silver/wheats."

(Yes, I did this the other day.)

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your favorite part of a bar scene in a old Western is seeing the silver coins that are being bet and wondering if there's a way to zoom in on them to check for varieties.

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your favorite part of a bar scene in a old Western is seeing the silver coins that are being bet and wondering if there's a way to zoom in on them to check for varieties.

This is great, for awhile there I thought I must be the only one in the world who thinks this

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They let you in behind the keypad doors at the bank to drop off your bagged half dollars everyweek so they don't have to haul them to the vault.

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Overall i was just trying to be funny. But thanks buffboy for stickin up for me, i can tell you are a man of hobby, as am I

Just want to clear the air here. Hope you didn't take any of my posts the wrong way. I was in no way passing any judgement or ridicule upon you. If it came off that way, then I sincerely apologize. What you do with your finances and money is 100 percent your business, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

I just hate the thought of paying interest on anything, but hey, that's just me.

Love your posts and Happy Hunting!!

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just want to clear the air here. Hope you didn't take any of my posts the wrong way. I was in no way passing any judgement or ridicule upon you. If it came off that way, then I sincerely apologize. What you do with your finances and money is 100 percent your business, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

I just hate the thought of paying interest on anything, but hey, that's just me.

Love your posts and Happy Hunting!!

No offense taken man, it's all good! I enjoy your posts as well, happy hunting this week!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if one or more people refer to you as "the halves guy"

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
..you carry your platform cart and cash around incase a bank calls with halves needing to be picked up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread