Your favorite currency to go rollin wit

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like Dimes cause FDR is a G and I like them winged dimes homie. I like halves but they can get boring sometimes during skunk streaks. Cents are always fun but you don't get a lot of profit yo. Nickels are aiight.

What do you guys roll?

I prefer dimes as well. I seem to have better luck with them over halves because my area is hunted so very strongly. I am running a 2 box a week with halves and now 10 boxes of dimes.. Thinking of bumping up my halves order and dropping the numbers on dimes, but like you said halves get boring on those skunk streaks..........word...........

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I like silver dimes more than halves. I would much rater have a pile of fourteen rosies in my had than three 64's. Although halves will produce much more than dimes. If you think about it you will make larger profit pulling all of the coppers from a box of pennies than you would from finding one dime per box. Although coppers take up a lot of space and they are much harder to sell. Im not a huge fan of nickels.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about all of the spelling and grammatical errors. I wasn't really paying attention when I typed it.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
44_Dimes said:
Sorry about all of the spelling and grammatical errors. I wasn't really paying attention when I typed it.

No problem homie I read it fine

Nickel Searcher 219

May 25, 2012
I do mostly nickels and cents.not too worried about getting silver.I like buffalos,v nicks,indian heads,plus every once and a while a silver nickel.I have 15 now.

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks have no problem with it, after all there a bank, I have all 12 federal reserve banks on speed dial should there be trouble.

I just love the $2 its in my opinion the best looking note.

I get $10,000 worth every other week.

Attachments

• image-1923598572.jpg
    image-1923598572.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Aug 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banks have no problem with it, after all there a bank, I have all 12 federal reserve banks on speed dial should there be trouble.

I was told by a banking establishment that U.S two dollar bank notes,were no longer being printed and cant be purchased.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I hunt nickels, halves, and paper money mostly, but occasionally I do pennies, and dimes; rarely quarters.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told by a banking establishment that U.S two dollar bank notes,were no longer being printed and cant be purchased.
They lied to you. I get them every week no problem.

............doubtfull. ,lol dude your so suspect. Are you for real or is this fed avatar stuff a joke?

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
Dimes are pretty consistent for me. Halves not as much anymore. I'm sticking to teller tray finds for halves as they are way over hunted on rolls here. Used to do nickels, but got bored with them....

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They lied to you. I get them every week no problem.

............doubtfull. ,lol dude your so suspect. Are you for real or is this fed avatar stuff a joke?

I'm completely serious with paying in twos for my coin orders, they simply send the bills out so they don't need to hold onto them.

And my loyality and faith in the federal reserve is not a joke.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kevinbomb123 said:
I'm completely serious with paying in twos for my coin orders, they simply send the bills out so they don't need to hold onto them.

And my loyality and faith in the federal reserve is not a joke.

Never thought I would talk to a coin roll hunter
Who actually has faith in the Federal Reserve.. I guess there is a time and place for everything.. While I strongly disagree with you, more power to you brother.. I am taking a break from roll searching today to do some dirt fishin with the trusty Etrac.. Ive got that old ColonialCraving again.. Happy hunting everyone..

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I never thought there would be rollas' different from me either homie