Your going to want to get these...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If any of you are serious coin collectors and you're looking for a good deal this is it. I'm good friends with this guy and he's selling this on eBay I believe it's $799 or best offer there's a ton of Indian head pennies in here. In fact all of them are Indianhead penny's and he doesn't have any good pictures of the coins up there but there's a lot of them that have the full liberties on their heads. I don't doubt that you would double your money if you bought that lot. And he's taking offers as well. And I'm not selling it for him I get no cut out of this whatsoever it's just something I came across and I wish I found it but it might be something worth checking out.

I will tell him or take pictures for him and get some better pictures of the actual coins but they're almost a dollar apiece and you can't go wrong. I'm just trying to spread the word for him maybe just help him get the sold but as a coin collection for myself if I had $100 right now to spend I would buy them. In fact I'm going to try to go over there tonight or tomorrow and I'll get more pictures and add them onto the site. But here is the listing.

http://ebay.to/1rl3AlD

dw171

Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If only I had the money, I'd so buy that. A little over a dollar each for entire date set minus the 08 and 09 s.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Based on the listing as it stands... I wouldnt touch this with a 10 foot pole. It is basically wholesale but with zero key dates and no mention of condition, you are assuming that if you buy this you will be stuck trying to sell individually over 700 coins that retails for under $5 each. See what I'm saying?

dw171

Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you're not looking at the last picture. There's every date there minus the 08 and 09 s. You can always ask for pictures to see conditions.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you're not looking at the last picture. There's every date there minus the 08 and 09 s. You can always ask for pictures to see conditions.

Its missing every date from 65-78 (save 1874). The later dates are a dime a dozen.

dw171

Aug 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I stand corrected. I was reading the list as all the dates were there, even though there wasn't a 1 next to it. Kinda confusing, why write down the dates if they're not all there.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I'm going to redo his listing for him. I have a better camera there is a 1909 in there that's probably uncirculated or pretty close to it. A lot of full liberty. I'll get some better pictures up there.

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummm.... Not to be "negative nanny"... But why is there a posting for a coin sale on ebay in the Coins Information section?

I thought all sales were supposed to be put in the Classified section???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions